[iBLASTinside] Cum Inside

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

[h=1]What Does It Feel Like to Be Filled with Cum?[/h][h=3]A Question from a Virgin for Experienced Bareback Bottoms[/h]I was on Kik*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*earlier today and a virgin bottom from another continent asked me a question that I could answer in theory but I felt it best answered by my readers*— especially the thousands of bottoms who read my blog.

His question is a simple one:*What does it feel like to be filled with cum?

We’ve created the collective term jizzjoy opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*to describe the overall sensation for a bottom, from the psychological to the physical. However, I know from breeding the thousands upon thousands who’ve taken my loads, each man’s reaction to getting cum is different.

Some men notice me shooting opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*(fuck, I decided on “iBLASTinside” as an online name for a reason; I used it on AOL around 15 years ago). I throb like a motherfucker and I tend to shoot a lot and with some force.

Others don’t noticed so much, but they’re just collectors*— really looking to get as much cock as possible. It’s not as much about the DNA. If they happen to net some cum, cool. Cock drives them more than anything.

The question is simple:*What does it feel like to be filled with cum?

However, I need a detailed description as a response. I need all aspects of what it feels like to you as a bottom. What does it feel like physically to have the cum spurt inside you as the cock swells and shoots the sticky white goo. Then what’s the sensation in your brain, your heart, your gut.

If you want to be anonymous, visit the form on the Contact page*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. If you’re a bit more adventurous, send me directly at iblastinside@gmail.com mail_attachment.png*and include a photo or video of you getting bred. I’ll include it. I’ll only use your e-mail if you say I can. I can’t edit videos but I can blur out faces in photos.

[h=4]What people are searching to find this page::[/h]

• fun cum sm (1)

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Deceptively Fun #9: Glory Hole Three Way

The thing about glory holes is the implied result. Someone is going to get sucked and -- most likely...

Travel Diary: To Summarize My California Trip (in Fucking)... a Triple Play

When it comes to the California journey, this time turned out a lot better than last. And the effort...

Returning to California... This Time, Visiting Both Northern & Southern

In February, I'll be hitting California for two weeks.Interestingly enough, I'll be back in the ...

Back Home Again...And It's Just Peachy

I'm back home in Atlanta and this tour of the West just about tired me out! Let me tell you, I love ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.