[iBLASTinside] Improvements at Atlanta’s Inserection Adult Bookstore

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Inserection-Ground-Floor-300x200.png

After my last update on Inserection*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*this summer, I wondered if the adult bookstore would recover. Surprisingly, the recovery has happened and it’s much better.

It’s not perfect. The air conditioning works, the beds in the hook-up rooms have been repaired and the seeming dominance of meth addicts appears to have lessened.

I doubt it’s the $1 addition to the cover (now $11 to get in on weekdays). Maybe the door people are better trained or recognizing the addicts.

The crowd seems still too top-heavy, although I’ve kept to breeding except for an occasional abortion*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. In fact, I’ve got a good couple of entries I need to write up soon including a raw fuck in the darkroom on the ground level and a beautiful married man upstairs in a hook-up room.

I post to Craigslist when I head to Inserection and I always get four or five e-mails from locals asking what to expect. I usually refer them to this website. To expand upon reviews and update, I wanted to provide a little more information including a couple of “maps” of the ground floor and upper level.

You can read the updated review and learn more*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Nothing Good Happens After Midnight

The night is my time. It's when I'm most comfortable. It's when the hunger strikes. When I crave an ...

Fifteen Things

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. I guess you're allowed at 43, although it seems to me it's a l...

It's Official: I Have Fucked BOTH Matt AND Dan

For those of you who follow barebacking blogs, you will know of Matt & Dan's Sexual Adventur...

Looks Like the Perfect Devil's Dick Ice Cube Tray...

I am a geek. I am proud of that fact. Of course, I check out the shop ThinkGeek.com, which happened ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.