[iBLASTinside] Cum Inside: Response from Bareback Sauna Slut Josh Landale

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

A raw virgin asked, “What does it feel like to be filled with cum?”*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png

One of the first respondents happened to be Josh Landale opens-in-new-window-w.png, the famous (or infamous) author of Confessions of a Bareback Sauna Slut blog*opens-in-new-window-w.png. *He posted his response on his blog here*opens-in-new-window-w.png*but also allowed it to be reposted here along with a few images. So here goes…

[h=1]Getting Filled with Cum is ‘Heaven’[/h]cummy-hole-london-josh-landale-300x168.jpgBasically, as a bottom, being filled with spunk is the most amazing feeling ever.

When I am getting fucked, a raw cock buried deep in my hole, I am in heaven.* When that top shoots his load, the feeling is such an emotional high.* Then, when he pulls out, and some cum dribbles down my balls, and the next top steps up and slips into me, it is indescribable.

That feeling of being used as a cum dump by unknown tops, is just out of this world. Being there for other guys to use as their sexual fuck toy; knowing that they are getting their pleasure from using me, is just out of this world. The more guys who unload in my hole, the more guys I want next.

As I said in my interview with Cristian Knox back in January 2011, one makes me want two, makes me want three, four, five, and so on… it is addictive.* Someone once said this is stereotypical addiction behaviour… and I would agree, taking loads from tops, one after the other is like a drug.

There is only one thing better than taking spunk from guys, and that’s taking spunk from guys when you don’t know who they are. Maybe being blindfolded, face down arse up at a party in a hotel room, or being blindfolded at a steamroomsex club.. getting loaded up from totally unknown anonymous guys in these settings is sheer brilliance.

raw-yeo-in-josh-landale-150x150.jpgThe emotions, the feelings… its only when you’ve experienced it that you can understand it.

Spunk dripping down your legs, pooling on the sling or mattress beneath you, while these guys, these strangers go to town on you.

You don’t know if they’re poz, neg, or whatever.* All you know is that you are there for their utter pleasure.* They need to unload, and you are the one they’re unloading in.

Heaven!

More answers are coming, but thanks to Josh! Be sure to also follow him on Twitter @JoshLandaleXXX*twitter-tiny.png

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger: I Can Do It Myself

In the rural South during the 1970s and 1980s, sex turned out to be one of those things we didn't di...

Help Make My Birthday a Little Brighter... (Okay, a Little Sleazier)

This week has been tough.I'm not saying this for sympathy. It's simply fact as much as anyt...

'Sleazy Atlanta Guide' Under Construction

When fellow #BBBH Brothers and even others visit Atlanta, they often ask where to go and what to do....

Dune... Desert Planet... Dry Spell While I'm Working to Find a New Job. Anyone C...

Coincidental that I'm rereading the Frank Herbert classic Dune and experiencing a dry spell at the s...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.