[iBLASTinside] Cum Inside: A Complicate Slut Craves to Have a Man Dominate Him with D

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Another bottom*— this one asking to remain anonymous*— explains how it feels to be filled with cum. Another response to the question posed by a bareback bottom virgin opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*in addition to the one from Josh Landale*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

These have both been good answers. That said, I hope someone considers answering the purely physical aspects.

Believe me, jizzjoy opens-in-new-window-w.png*really gets some guys going. I know opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. Both of these men interweave jizzjoy with the physical. Perhaps someone needs to separate it out so the bottom gets what to expect.

[h=1]‘One Guy Breeding You Is Hot, Five Are Five Times Better’[/h]For me, it’s about taking the cock and taking the cum. They are interlinked.

A cock is made to pound into another person, to jab at their body and eventually force a load of DNA into them. It is irrelevant why the load is being deposited —*to get some pregnant, to mark a man’s territory, to infect someone or even to just to get a load off so a man can relax.

tumblr_ley6hc7R0m1qz5enfo1_500-300x300.jpgThe “why” does not matter. In all cases, a man’s cock is designed to invade someone’s body.

Which brings the first question: If you have a cock why don’t you use it?

A friend of mine once told me it is because my internal wiring is all fucked up. He was filmed me jerking off and showed me that when I cum I don’t thrust with my hips like men do.

There is no natural instinct to inseminate. Rather I get my intimacy from sharing in a man’s masculinity rather that showing my own. Knowing his fluids are in me, mixing with my body, becoming part of me is how I share with other males —*whether it be with a long-term lover or a random guy in a bathhouse.

This need for another man to invade me, penetrate and eventually exert his masculinity over me brings me to the last question: Do you like to be filled and how does it feel?

The short answer is, “Yes, I like to be filled.”

For the very reasons I spelt out above. Can I feel it when a man cums in me; well, that is more complex.

I cannot feel the actual spurts deep in my hole, but you can definitely feel the cock twitch and the way a guy changes his thrusting that lets you know he is cumming.

Most importantly, as he moves in and out of you, he pulls back some of his cum and you feel all slick and wet.

If you are really lucky it will make your hole tingle and sting when it comes into contact with chaffed or broken skin. I like the idea of that; it means I don’t have to wait for load to start absorbing through the anal wall; he is already in my blood stream, bits of him pumping into my heart and brain.

That for me is the main goal.

However there are other things to like about being filled.

If enough guys use your wrecked hole you not only feel more used and sorer but also more satisfied. If one guy breeding you is hot, five are five times better.

I also like to suck the cocks clean afterwards. I was first introduced to this by a guy who used it as a way of promoting cleanliness. But soon learnt to love it . To kiss the head of a cock that has just fucked me, to know that a few moments ago it was being used to dominate and emasculate me —*that it was used to drive a man’s DNA deep inside me, that it tastes of that cum and my hole —*is a practical demonstration of all that I am.

If I have been well worn out by a fucking, I like to squat and let the smell of my loaded hole waft up. It prolongs the sensation of the taste and smell of the man’s cock.

I try not to clean myself up. I like to leave the load in me either for the next guy or just so it has time to be absorbed or dry in me, although on rare*occasions,*I do squirt it out and eat it.

What can I say? I am a complicated slut.

Hopefully more responses will be coming in soon.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary: Cheating Corn Fed Boy

The e-mail bounced back and forth. Normally I don't endure that kind of crap. Not sure why I did wit...

Justifying Barebacking

The Bareback Brotherhood and its recent growth forced a certain justification debate that, quite fra...

'Sleazy Atlanta Guide' Under Construction

When fellow #BBBH Brothers and even others visit Atlanta, they often ask where to go and what to do....

Travel Diary: Fan Fucking in the Northeast, Part 1... The Boston Buddha

Boston happened last but I'm giving it to you first.I do try to let folks know when and where I'...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.