I Heard the Bears Say "Shoot that Load in His Ass"

porkboy101

Last night I went to a bath house which was sponsoring a night for bears.  When I got there I first hooked up with a hot Latin bear and we went to his room.  On the way, however, a slim Latin chaser followed us, so in no time I was sucking on the bear and the chaser was behind me, his huge cock in my ass.  The chaser had decided to wear a condom, and since I have not been fucked in a while, it hurt like hell so I never was able to accommodate his cock.  I did, however, suck both of them off, swallowing each man's load. 

Afterwards I ventured to the steam room and played with another Latin bear, likewise sucking him off.  Then I then made my way to the dark room on the floor below where initially I sucked a little chub bear, only to have him bend me over and fuck me raw, asking where I wanted his cum.

"In my ass," I replied. 

He fucked harder, slapped my ass a few times and then unloaded in my ass.

With his load still in me and feeling my butt cheeks wet with lube and cum I walked to another part of the dark room and with the little light there was, I followed a black bear to the back. We played with each other and as I sucked his cock, he played with my hole. Feeling that it was wet, he spun me around and ate my ass for a bit. He then stood up and pushed his cock in my butt. He fucked me for several minutes until another bear or two showed up. I sucked the new bear who had a hot uncut cock, while another bear licked my ripe pits, and the black guy continued fucking me. The black guy then grabbed my hips and thrust even harder, which inspired one of the bears to grunt "Shoot that load in his ass."  The black bear complied, blowing a nice load in my butt.  My ass and his load felt great.

After that I played with a couple of other bears and swallowed each man's load.  It had been ages since I sucked, been fucked and been loaded with so much bear cum.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1