[Spreading My Legs] ANONYMOUS CUMHOLE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Horny and having a five day load built up, I was just checking out a hookup site last Saturday afternoon looking for some action when I got a text from a 25 year old. He was home studying and was feeling horny. After a few email exchanges, I asked if he wanted to come over and play. He wasn't sure...do I bareback? After telling him that I do he seemed more interested.

He told me that he was very discrete and didn't want to see my face or me see his face. Just wanted to get fucked, take my load and leave. After a few more emails, we set up up that I would leave my side door unlocked, he would come in, go straight downstairs to the bedroom and take his pants off and let me know he was ready.

I had turned off the lights (although there is some windows downstairs so you can certainly see your way around.) He arrived and texted me that he was at my house. He got out of his car with a hoodie up around his face and entered my house. After a couple of minutes he yelled up that he was ready.

My dick was already hard as I walked down the stairs. I found him laying on the bed with his pants off and his hoodie still on so I couldn't see his face. His profile said he was 6', 190 pounds and a smooth white ass. I had already taken off my shirt so I just stepped out of my jeans and got between his legs. My hands were rubbing all over his ass and hole while I was lubing up my cock. I rubbed my cock against the crack of his ass so he could feel the firmness and the length of it.

I had him sorta get up on all fours as I lined up raw cockhead up against his hole and slowly started pushing in. His hole opened up and I slid all the way in. He moaned and I could hear that he was doing poppers under the hoodie. I told him to give me the poppers, which he did. I took a couple of hits and fucked him for a bit before handing the bottle back to him. I knew it wouldn't be long until I was going to bust deep inside him since it had been awhile since I had gotten off. He had told me that he didn't want to get off and just wanted to be bred and on his way. I probably only fucked him about five minutes until I shot off deep inside his guts. I kept my hard dick in him for a bit and then just pulled it out, slapped him on the ass, grabbed my jeans and headed upstairs. A few minutes later I heard the door shut and the cumhole was gone.

We have chatted a bit online this past week as well and he certainly wants me to breed him again. I hope to get a pic of his ass the next time we play and will post it here.1634756165775156548-1533275533698606880?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.