[Life In The Raw] Double hotel fucking

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

After the gym yesterday, a muscle daddy from San Diego was staying at the Sunset Dunes, and was going to spend the day taking loads, I went over, we made out and I put him on all fours, eating up his tasty muscle butt. I spit on his hole, put him on his stomach and slid my raw cock into his ass.

I grabbed his furry butt, slapping it as i fucked his hole, he was getting real wet as i fucked him, and i felt his hol relax and open around my dick. I pounded his hot daddy ass for a while, then i pulled out, his hole slick with ass juices that leaked down his balls, he quickly turned around and cleaned my dick off, then i lay back as he licked and sucked on my balls. He worked his tongue all over my sack, slurping and getting my nuts wet and warm, then he licked lower, it was very clear that he wanted to eat my hole.

I flipped over, and he moaned as he looked at my furry ass, then he sniffed my crack, i told him i was fresh from the gym, he licks his chops and dove into my hole, licking and tongue fucking my ass.

Felt amazing, after that I flipped him over, and fucked a load into his hot and hungry butt.

Later that night, I got a text that a very sexy black/creole/ mixed boy was going to be taking loads in hollywood, I went to his motel around midnight, his big bubbled jockstrapped ass was in the air, I dove in and ate his cummy hole, he whimpered as i fleched out the anon cum that he had collected.

I slid my dick inside of him and pounded him hard, doggy style, nailing his hole and spanking his ass.

It didnt take me long, being in such a cumfilled bubble butt to bust another load up his wet and bubbly ass.

I left, and went home, very sexually satisfied that day.6205496180732721325-1822363963971278985?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.