[iBLASTinside] Blogs, Search Terms and Pages for iBLASTinside Visitors in October 201

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

[h=2]The Websites that Get You Here[/h] [h=4]I find this stuff interesting and I thought I’d share it for those of you who gives a shit (and might like to check out other destinations). These are the sources of referrals from other websites that come to iBLASTinside.com. This is the top 10 of the ones that send folks to my blog.[/h] number-1.png

Twitter referrals*— everyone and anyone, since Twitter converts all URLs to the*t.co*domain…**a jump*arrow_up_green.png*from #3 in September.

number-2.png

Confessions of a Bareback Sauna Slut Blog*from Josh Landale maintains his second spot in*September.

number-3.png

Referrals from Facebook jumps arrow_up_green.png*from #6 in September.

number-4.png

My Tumblr account at*Barebacking.Tumblr.com*drops arrow_down_blue.png*from the #1 position because I haven’t been posting there as much.

number-5.png

RentBoy.com*appears out of no where. I can’t seem to find anyone I’ve written about to get here, but I’m always glad to get the traffic.

Tumblr.com in general, coming from users checking out my entries within the Tumblr Dashboard, maintaining its spot from August and July.

number-6.png

My other Tumblr account,*BarebackOne.Tumblr.com, falls*arrow_down_blue.png*two spots.

number-7.png

Reddit inches up arrow_up_green.png*one spot.

number-8.pngTumblr blog BBottom appears in the top 10.

number-9.pngSmoothButtforMatureTops blog makes it back arrow_up_green.png*into the top 10.

number-10.png

One Step At A Time blog appears in the top 10 thanks to a reference to my Bathhouse Tips for a Newbie. Unfortunately, the blogger is not in favor of barebacking, but good thing he’s open minded enough to use my blog as a reference.

[h=2]The Pages You Look at Most[/h] [h=4]The top viewed pages for the month shows readers’ interest. In October, these were the pages visitors looked at most often.[/h] number-1.png

Guide to Gloryhole*Etiquette*(Same for second month.)

number-2.png

Guide to Visiting a Gay Bathhouse*arrow_up_green.png*(Jump one from the #3 spot.)

number-3.png

iBLASTinside Bareback Theater*arrow_down_blue.png*(Down one from the #2 spot.)

number-4.png

Loading Zone: Stealthing a Drunk 19-Year-Old Top*arrow_up_green.png*(Premier in the top 10.)

number-5.pngHow to Meet and Get Fucked by Mark Bentson*(Same for second month.)

number-6.png

Inserection Adult Bookstore in Atlanta*(Same for second month.)

number-7.png

Top 10 Stealthing Tips*arrow_down_blue.png*(Down three from #4 spot.)

number-8.png

Poppers and*Persuasion: A Guide*arrow_up_green.png*(Up two from the #10 spot.)

number-9.png

Bareback Movie Gallery*arrow_down_blue.png*(Down one from #8 spot.)

number-10.png

Guide to the Sleazy Side of Atlanta*arrow_down_blue.png*(Down one from #9 spot.)

[h=2]The Terms You Google to Get Here[/h] [h=4]Here are the top 10 search terms in September 2012.[/h] number-1.pngiblastinside (same)

number-2.png

bareback blog (same for second month)

number-3.png

glory hole etiquette arrow_up_green.png*(#9, up six)

number-4.png

iblastinside.comarrow_up_green.png*(returns to top 10)

number-5.png

gay sauna tumblrarrow_up_green.png*(premier in top 10)

number-6.png

glory hole etiquette*arrow_up_green.png*(returns to top 10)

number-7.png

i blast inside*arrow_up_green.png*(#8, up one)

number-8.png

bareback blogs*arrow_up_green.png*(premier in top 10)

number-9.png

gay incest tumblrarrow_up_green.png*(premier in top 10)

number-10.png

gay bareback blog*arrow_up_green.png*(premier in top 10)

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Going Back to Ecuador

Sometimes there's a need for reliability and last night was one of them. Already with sleeping pil...

Dark Passenger: Like a Virgin

My incredibly clear recollections of him and how he started the molestation end somewhere in a blur,...

I Am Less of a Citizen; I Have Less Rights in Georgia

How the Fight for the Right to Marry Stops My Right to Work First let me assure all my readers that...

Off to the Bay...

Watch out San Francisco Bay area... here I come. I'm off for a visit and nothing will be the same. H...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.