[iBLASTinside] The Married Blond Bottom Bombshell Sends a Note

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

blond-bottom.png

After writing my piece yesterday and posting it about fucking the wonderful married blond bottom opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*who knew this blog, I actually received a surprising note on my recent piece about Inserection in the comments section (yes, you can see it there) opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png:

Hey Mark, I really had a great time with you at Inserrection (or however it’s really spelled) and keep reliving the entire moment of us in the upstairs hook up room as you call it. I’m the married guy you met at what was the last minute before we both almost gave up on the place that tuesday (election day) night. I finally fulfilled my fantasy of having you fucking me bareback and cumming deep inside me. Thank you for such a hot time!

-Tom

The very hot blond also included a nice photo to allow me to use of him. Notice that very, very hot ass. It doesn’t quite do him justice and I’ve had to do a little blurring.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

San Francisco, Here I Cum!

Watch out San Francisco! This weekend will be the first time I'll be wandering around the city sinc...

Travel Diary: Headed Home

Three nights and four loaded asses later, I'm headed home. Interestingly enough, I'd written the &qu...

Travel Journal: The Asian Con Artist

I've written much too often of my affinity for Asian ass. It goes without saying that the tight and ...

Here's Ten AK47 Bullet-Shaped Cumsicles from 13 Different Loads

I posted a little while back* about this ice cube tray I found. It creates AK47 shaped ice cubes*. I...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.