[Spreading My Legs] TOTAL FUCKHOLE!

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

After a Saturday evening at the movies and dinner with friends, I came home and jumped on the computer to find a hole to fuck. Off one of the hookup lines, I started a conversation with a guy that I had chatted with a few months ago. He has a partner but they have a somewhat open relationship. After exchanging a few emails I sent him directions to my house. He only lives about ten miles from me and was ringing my doorbell about a half hour later.

Kerry is 50 years old, 5'11" and 150 pounds. The pics of his dick was nice as well (7" cut) so I was anxious to get him out of his clothes. We started making out and feeling each other up as soon as he walked into the living room. Not wasting anytime, I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. After more kissing we started stripping down. His shirt came off first and he had a nice semi-smooth chest and I started nibbling on his nipples as I dropped my jeans to the floor.

chest.jpg

He had told me that he was versatile but wanted to get fucked. I pushed him to his knees and he swallowed my cock as I stepped out of my jeans. After spit shining my dick for a bit, I pulled him up and started making out with him as I undid his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxer briefs. His cock-ringed dick sprung straight out so I had to get on my knees and return the favor.

cock.jpg

Laying on the bed we got into a 69-position and blew each other. I was on top and spread his legs so I could get my tongue on his balls and smooth asshole. I started tongue-fucking his hole and that seemed to drive him crazy. After making out a bit more, I knelt between his spread legs and rubbed my raw cock head over his hungry hole. I pulled his legs back and started really working my tongue on his cunt wetting it up for my cock,.

049.JPG

Kneeling between his legs I lined up dick up with his hole and slowly started pushing in. As I leaned forward to make out with Kerry, I could feel his hole open up and slowly swallow my shaft. I started out fucking him slowly but then increased the pace until I was banging his hole pretty hard. Lifting his legs up and spreading them apart I could really fuck hard and hear my nuts slapping against his ass.

050.JPG

On occassion, I would completely pull my dick out and slam it back in in one thrust. Kerry moaned and told me to fuck him harder! I would stop every once in awhile and go down and lick his hole tasting his ass juices and my precum and then coming up to make out with him so he could taste it as well.

Knowing he was on a time frame since he partner was to be back home in a bit, I slipped my dick in for the final time and fucked him hard until I could feel my nuts tightening up. With one final thrust, I shot my load deep into his guts. His ass clamped tightly around my shaft as no not let any of the cum drip out. I made out with him as my cock dripped out the last bit of cum in his hole.

051.JPG

With my cock still in his ass, Kerry started jacking his dick untikl he shot all over his chest...some even shooting over his head. Licking up some of his cum, I started making out with him again so he could taste it too! Very hot pig and lots of fun! We have exchanged phone numbers so I am sure he will be back around to take my load again.

1634756165775156548-7067687256207185333?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.