froggy style

einathens

got a text last night from the world's greatest fuckbuddy:

'i need to breed your hole.'

fuck yeah. we haven't gotten together since friday night and i was jonesing for him as well.

he came over. we got naked immediately. we kissed. i sucked his cock, he ate my hole.

"i haven't come since the last time i saw you," he said. "i need to feel your ass around me right now."

he pushed my knees up to my shoulders, lined his cock up with my opening, looked into my eyes and pushed in.

no matter how much i want it, there's always a bit of resistance when his big round cockhead and fat cock try to enter me.

he likes it when i wince. i like it when my ring relaxes and he gets in.

i really like watching his expressions change from happy to intense to primal to intense to posessed. he getsmore and more beautiful as he gets lost deeper and deeper in the fuck.

there was no tenderness at all. there was just cock conquering hole, and i loved it.

"i want to fuck you forever, " he said. ditto for me but it was only about 15 minutes before his breathing deepened and his rythm changed from wonderful strokes all the way in and all the way out to short brutal jabs as he ground the base of his cock hard against my hole.

he looked deep into my eyes, smiled, then slammed in one last time and began to shoot his four-day load as far inside me as it would go.

he collapsed on top of me, panting and laughing. i held him tight until his cock softened and slid out of me.

we kissed and i flipped around and sucked his cock clean. he reached down and gathered the bit of his load that had frothed out of me and pushed it back in. then he leaned down and sucked my still-hard cock until i shot in his mouth.

we shared it, as we always do, and then it was time for him to go.

the best part? i got to go to work with his poison load swimming inside me.

not a drop leaked out.