[Sperm Pig] I needed that!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

A buddy I haven’t seen in 6 months came by tonight, and Damn does he know how to fuck!

He’s about my age, maybe 5’6”, tight little body, and a big ol’ veiny 8 inch cock.

And he’s rough Dom top.

Basically he attacks me the moment he arrives, and doesn’t let up until his spent dick slides out of my ass.

I wish he kissed better, as he attacks my face with his tongue and teeth. It’s a bit rough.

But he also attacks sucking my cock with that same tongue and gusto, and it’s freakin awesome.

And then he goes for my asshole!

Fuck, I think his tongue worked all the way up to my spleen and he sucked and chewed my butthole until I couldn’t remember name. It was incredible.

And then we fucked.

He slid that big cock of his into me, and after 5 minutes I’m humping back onto his dick like my life depended on it.

He smacks my ass and commands me to work his dick. To make my ass tight for him.

He’s so big he sneaks into my colon.

Which is where he eventually dumps his load.

But he continues to fuck me afterwards, so I can get every drop. He stays hard and my ass feels so sloppy while he continues to piston into me.

He finally pulled out and half his load ran out of my ass, down my balls and onto my sheets.

One more smack of my ass and he’s getting dressed and out the door.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.