[Spreading My Legs] BACK IN TOWN AGAIN

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I have fucked around with Bryan quite a few times over the past couple of years. He

was an assistant band director at one of the local high schools here in town when I first met him. Bryan is 24 years old, 6', 185 lbs with a 7" cut cock. He is mostly a bottom but does like to fuck on occassion. He moved out of town last last year to take another teaching job in the southern part of the state. We have kept in contact as he has family in this area and gets back here on occassion.

Bryan hit me up last week saying he would be in town for a couple weeks over Thanksgiving so we made plans to get naked together yesterday. I hit him up in the afternoon and as luck would have it, he was on his way to the adult bookstore to pick up a new bottle of poppers and could be at my house in twenty minutes.

My cock grew hard as I saw his car pull into my driveway. We started making out as soon as he was in the door. I could feel his hard cock in his jeans as our crotches rubbed against each other and our tongues explored each other's mouths. I was soon leading him into the bedroom and we started taking off our clothes. Standing buck naked with hard-ons we made out some more while feeling each other up.

7.jpg

Bryan laid back on the bed and I laid on top of him grinding our dicks together as we made out.

001.JPG

I flipped over into a 69-position and we started sucking each others cocks and licking each other's holes. After some more making out, I positioned myself between his spread legs and grabbed some lube off the nightstand and starting greasing my cock and his hole. Bryan reached for the new bottle of Jungle Juice and took a deep hit as my cockhead started pressing against his hole. I took the bottle of poppers and did a hit as well as my cock sunk all the way into his puckerhole.

003.JPG

004.JPG

I leaned forward and we started making out as my shaft was pumping into his butt. He loves it when his "daddy" fucks him raw. Staring deeply into his blue eyes and making out with my boy. When pulling our lips apart there is a thin string of spit still connecting us together. I slowed down my thrusts as I didn't want to come too soon. Bryan asks if "daddy" wants to ride his cock. No answer is needed as I just reach for the lube and slap it on my hole.

I get up and squat over his hard dick and sit my ass ride down on it and lean forward and stick my tongue down his throat. He fucks me like that for a bit until rolling me over on my back so he can get the full thrusts of his cock in my ass. I was jacking my cock as he pounded my butt...harder and harder. I could tell by this thrusts and breathing he was getting close. I told him to breed my ass and he started shooting deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his butt and pulled him deep inside me...I wanted every drop! I could feel the churning of my nuts and soon I was shooting my load all over my chest while he was still inside me.

Hopefully he will stop back over before he leaves town. So "thankful" for Thanksgiving visits!

1634756165775156548-5420159501458311547?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.