[Smooth Butt] the black cock i could not fully handle...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpg.png

he stood over me as i knelt blindfolded on the floor...i felt the massive weight of his cock brush my face as i pushed my face into his cock. from his a4a profile i knew that he was an athletic black man with a high sex drive and a very large cock....but i had no idea what i was in for.

it was getting late and he was late arriving. i had almost given up on him...but decided i wanted to check out that "very large cock". i had already hosted 7 or 8 tops needing a blowjob and/or some ass (yes, i had lost count...the first 4 arrived in a group and i think a fifth arrived in the midst of the sucking/fucking chaos and so couldn't keep track fully during that furious action). by this time of night i had a belly full of sperm and smelled strongly of cum and man-sweat....loving it as i inhaled my pungent musky scent waiting patiently for him...like the good cum-hungry slut i was. like i said he was late but i stayed diligent...i was blindfolded and sniffing poppers while i waited and stroked my stiff cock in the darkened hotel room. finally my wait was over as i heard him quietly enter the room and shut the door. i slipped from my chair and kneeled on the floor as i had been told to do...while he stripped naked quietly. without saying a word he stepped up and stood over me as i kneeled. i inhaled lightly through my nose and caught that sharp musky scent of a black man's crotch...and my cock almost exploded right there and then.6735054797439398031-5577196382307417157?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.