Poz Weekend

BiAggieGuy

Once a year I get together with a good friend from college who was also a FB while we were both in school. He comes down once a year for one of A&M's home games. Last year he told me he was poz but on meds and undetectable. Now, we had never used condoms before, and after a lot of internal debate, we spend 3 days last year fucking each other senseless. He was my first knowingly poz fuck.

He flew in yesterday for the game with Missouri. We've been fucking each other raw since yesterday afternoon. His status hasn't changed, but something about taking his poz loads really turns me on. I get hard just thinking about it. So far he's breed me 5 times; I've breed him 3. We're about to leave for the game, but we'll fuck again when we get back to my house.

Tomorrow we're going to have at least two other guys join us. Both are fuck buddies of mine, one a hot bottom twink and the other a real daddy who is vers. I'm trying to get at least one or two more, but a lot of people are out of town right still. Neither have asked his status. No doubt they'll each get at least one load from him.

Anyway, more later, but I've got to get out of here for the game in about 90 minutes.

Well, I don't plan to convert. If it happens, oh well, but I'm not chasing. My friend is the only guy that I have known is poz before we played, but I trust him. He's not out to knock up guys

Came back from the game last night but it was late and we were exhausted so we decided to hold off fucking until today. Our guests will be here in about an hour or so. I managed to get one more person to join us, a very hot Latin vers/top from A4A that lists "safe only" in his profile but we've played raw several times before.

Any update Biaggie?

Yeah, just been busy this week. End of month stuff at work and I think I picked up a cold from this moron at the office who decided he needed to spread it around to 1/2 the company.

All five of us had a great time during the orgy. My friend loaded up each one of them and took a load from the vers/top and the daddy. I ended up taking two loads, one from each of them as well. The bottom twink ended up with 3 or 4 loads, don't remember how many.

None of them ever asked about status, but each one left here with a poz, albeit undetectable, load in their asses.