[2 Pigs] nyc hot suck denver part five

AnonStory

Matt told you about Saturday, our last night together in Denver. Very sad to see him leave the next morning!

I didn’t really do much on Sunday except for a late-night quickie with another guy staying in the hotel. I’d seen him a few times over the weekend, and we’d been checking each other out.

I was coming back to the hotel after grabbing some dinner and ran into him in the lobby. There wasn’t anyone around so we did a quick cruise and said hi. I gave him my number. He was on his way out to smoke (hot!); said he’d text me.

When he did, it was clear he was horny, but it was late. A few back-and-forths (he texted, “would it be bad if I just came over for a quickie?” me: "hell no! come over!") and he was on his way to my room. It was kinda hot because he sort of looked like me. A little shorter, more muscled, few years younger, kinda bad boy version. (Haven’t you all wondered what it would be like to have sex with yourself?)

I think it was understood we weren’t going to fuck, so we made just made out and got naked. Turns out he was an amazing cocksucker and ass eater, so I let him work me over. It was really hot, just laying back and enjoying his big tongue. Soon with his mouth over my cock and me jerking the shaft, he brought me off. When I moaned and said, “I’m gonna cum!” he took my load in his mouth and swallowed it down, making sure to suck every drop out. That was hot.

Not to get too romantic on you, but after that he put his head on my chest and we fell asleep for about an hour. He had an early flight so he got up and went back to his room.

I got a text later, “I so wish we started this two days ago. So much left to do. You are hot. I want more.” I sent him some slutty texts when he was at the airport; he wrote back, ":) you just got me hard, sitting in front of my boss. Bad. I like it." (We’re now Facebook friends – how sweet, right?)

The next night, Monday, was my last night. I was in the mood to breed a hot ass. Next post I’ll tell you all about the “safe-only” Latin twink who decided to go bareback….5486372999613260578-7702864399833695545?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.