Lots to be thankful for....

bihairy40

Thanksgiving this year afforded me two nights to play as the family was out of state. First, I met up with my "regulark" bud. Hes a hairy pig that pissed on me, pissed in a beer bottle and forced me to drink it's...mind you it didnt take much force!! Then he fucked me all over his bed for about an hour with several ass-to-mouth suckings. He thneeded a break, at which time he had his black lab knot me and fill me full of dog cum. The next am he shot a huge load in my mouth before I left for work. After work on friday, I met up with a couple that I had intermittently chatted with on mh over the past month. They were both hot and hairy with the thichest 8" cocks I had ever seen!! They told me to bring condoms as they only bb with each other. I was disappointed but covered cock is better than no cock right?? So we were sucking and rimming each other and at one point I became nervous that I wouldnt be able to take their massive cocks since my hole was still tender from the dog knot the night before...so the one partner got into position to mount me and the other partner picked up the box of condoms and said to his partner that was rubbing his blunt cockhead on my hole and said ..."condom?" The partner getting ready to tear my hole open looked down at me and raised his eyebrows. Needless to say, I was bred raw by two gigantic cocks and went home that night with two loads in my stretched and puffy fuck hole! I was happy to hear them say I had a great tight hole because it means I will be invited back for future stretchings:)