[Sperm Pig] Wrecked Rectum

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Hole. Lee. Fuck.

Yesterday was a banner day of sex for me. I’d been in a bit of a dry spell, with only the occasional quickie sauna bj to break the monotony.

Until yesterday.

First up was Mr. Ten Inch. (Aka Big 10). We’d been trying to hook up for several weeks, but our schedules just weren’t matching up. But he emailed me Saturday and said he’d be free Sunday at our usual time.

And then a bit later I received a text from Perv Daddy who was horny and wanted a fuck session.

So I booked him into the schedule as well.

Big Ten fucked the snot out of me from 1:30 -2:30 pm. And true to form it was magical— hitting me with wave after wave of pleasure that emanated from deep in my bowels.

I rode him, he nailed me on my back, we fucked in the T position (my favorite), on my side, stomach, and then we finished doggy style with him pounding me.

Oh, and did I mention he wore his PA this time? It fuckin’ hurt so good— I got very loud. Neighbors be damned.

Anyway, he came hard and shoved it way up into my colon, and then collapsed on top of me for awhile until I’d milked him dry and we were ready to separate.

Since I hadn’t cum yet, no sooner had Big Ten left when I’m texting Perv Daddy that I’m ready if he is. He invited me over.

I hook up with Pervy Daddy only occasionally, because I’m always a bit torn by our play sessions. I mean, PD is hot— handsome, nice body, furry chest, and a true 8 inch cock that is thick enough to hurt a bit.

He’s also a great kisser, loves to suck my cock and eat my ass. And he cums a TON.

But like I said, he’s pervy. More taboo really.

When he get together he likes to hear stories about me and my father, my uncle, and cousins. And he tells me about the sex with his brothers and his nephew. (He and his nephew still hook up).

And then we watch… Videos.

He gets all riled up and then ends up spit fucking my hole. And with his massive meat, it takes all the poppers I can huff— especially after Big Ten got through using my hole.

We have the computer angled so we can watch the videos while he’s nailing me at talking about all the boys he’s bred. Of which I’ll be the next.

He flooded my guts when one particularly titillating scene played on the video. A three day load.

He kept fucking me though and my ass was totally cumsloppy at this point. And my hole was raw and gaping.

But he wasn’t done. Perv Dad hadn’t had any quality perv time with anyone in awhile, so he wasn’t done using me yet.

We kept watching his videos and he kept fucking my sloppy aching hole until he launched a second load into me.

He was kind enough to give me a reach-around while still pumping me and I shot violently. My load spewed all over his sheet-covered sofa.

When he finally pulled out, cum ran out of my gaping hole, down my balls, and dripped onto the sofa too.

We made out for a bit longer and he started getting a semi, but I told him my ass was done.

I left him and ran some errands— with three loads of cum staining the back of my jeans.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.