[Life In The Raw] Funtime at the baths

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Yesterday, I was chatting with a guy on BBRT(bbplay), that has told me that he has been a fan of my blog.

Timing was never on our side to meet, but yesterdat it finally happened, we met up at Flex.

We went to his room, and we kissed, threw our towels to the floor, and I ate out his smooth muscled hole. He pulled his cheeks apart, allowing to dart my tongue deeper into his fine ass.

I lubed up my dick, and slid it inside of him. Easing my dick into his butt. Once I got all the way in, I began pounding his hole, which felt amazing. Loved watching my black dick go into his milky white tanlined ass. I laid him on the bed, flat, and began to fuck him some more.

I was getting very sweaty, and soon, I filled his ass with cum.

We kissed a bit more, and everytime we passed in the bath house.

He told me I was a great fucker.

I walked around, resting, relaxing in the hot tub, eating ass.

I went into the main video room, and there was 3 guys surrounding this latin bottom, they were all pumping him full of seed. After they were done, I grabbed him, and fucked him, while all the guys in the bathhouse watched. Egging me on and jerking themselves off.

I looked at his angel wing tats on his back, he whimpered as I threw him in various positions, pistoning in and out of his hole. My dick was getting frothy and I pulled out, and shook off the froth, so the guys could see how cummy and used his hole was.

I finally shot my second load for the day in his hole. I walked around and found bbplay, who hadn't cum yet, I told him about the cumfilled bottom, and that if i saw him again, i would send him his way. 2 minutes later, I found that bottom, he took me to his room and i told him id be back, I brought bbplay there, and told him to use the bottom boy's hole. and to fuck my load deeper into him, he seemed turned on that he was using my cum as lube, and soon, he fired off his load.

It was great to finally meet, meat, and breed him, and to watch him fuck an ass.

6205496180732721325-8230909717836648939?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.