[2 Pigs] nyc convos with hotpigg and mindtriplife in the raw

AnonStory

Let me start this post with some eye-candy for you. This hottie was behind me in line picking up some food the other day. How fucking gorgeous, right?

energykitchen.JPG

In other news, I was emailing with Mindtrip today. He told me was supposed to hook up with some hot Brazilian twink, but the twink cancelled because he said he was coming down with a cold. I thought what a fool. I wrote Mindtrip, "Man, if I had a date to get fucked by you, it would take like a leg amputation to get me to postpone!"

He wrote back, "Well, next time you come to town, you have a day where I have you all to myself."

And then, "I own you for one day."

As you can imagine I practically shot a load in my pants (sitting at my desk at work). Can you imagine how hot that would be? When I told him that, he said, "Maybe you need to be whored out."

Fuck!! I think I need to get out to L.A. soon!

I was already super horny because I'd been texting with HotPigg earlier. He was telling me about the perfect boyfriend: "Mine would want to come home to find a line of guys loading my hole and be excited" and "Mine would see a twink for us to fuck when we are out and take him home for the night." Which is pretty much also my fantasy of a boyfriend. I want to have the same relationship that Zach and Brendon, the Toxic Twinks, do. I started to think about breaking up with my boyfriend and dating HotPigg. Can you imagine how much fun we could have together? Damn. Now I'm really hard. If I don't get some ass tomorrow I'm going to go nuts (I haven't cum in 5 days). Wish me luck!

Not to make me sound like too much of a whore, I've also been emailing with Mark from iBi. We're talking about meeting up when I'm in Atlanta later this summer, and we were each guessing what the other looked like. And we were both way off. But it got me horned up to think about meeting him in person. (We haven't told this story yet, but Matt has already had an encounter with Mark... More about that soon!)

P.S. Guys, HotPigg is looking for someone to help whore him out next weekend for the Black Party. Someone needs to step up to the plate! I'd do it in a heartbeat but I'm going to be out of town. He's hoping to beat his record from last year of 17 loads. Details here! Don't pass this up - he's a.) fucking HOT as hell with b.) the most amazing ass and c.) he is the nicest guy.

5486372999613260578-8623763090917174346?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.