[Spreading My Legs] WAS I DREAMING?

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I had just gotten back to bed after taking a piss. I looked at my bedside clock and saw it was 4:45 am this morning. As I closed my eyes and started to drift back to sleep I heard the sound of my cell phone ringing upstairs. Half asleep, I ran up the stairs but the ringing had stopped. I looked and saw it was a missed call from Leo. He is the guy I fucked in the bookstore last weekend. He never has called me this early in the morning so I just assumed that he had pocket dialed me since there was no voicemail left.

Going back downstairs to the bed I was wondering how he could have called me since he should be at home with his wife. As soon as I got snuggled back into bed, the phone rang again. I made it upstairs this time to answer it.

It was Leo. He said he was trying to find my house and had gotten lost. He told me that he had been out with friends at one of the hispanic bars in town and he decided he was going to catch a ride with another friend back home. Somehow during the night they had gotten seperated and Leo was left without a ride. I should say that Leo lives in a town about 20 miles from me. He had been walking for about five miles when he thought to call me. He wanted to know if he could stay at my house for the night and would get a ride to his place in the morning.

Through his broken English, I found how where he was located and told him that I would throw on some clothes and pick him up. He was only about five blocks from my house but it was easier to pick him up than try to explain to him how to get to my house.

He was standing on the corner finishing his cigarette when I pulled up. He quickly jumped into my car and was very appreciative. The cool winter night had made him very cold so he was really happy when we walked into my warm house. He went to the restroom and I went back downstairs and stripped naked and climbed back into bed.

Shortly Leo came downstairs and started stripping off his shirt, tank top and jeans leaving him in some blue trunk-style briefs and crawled into bed next to me. He said he was cold so my hands were all his body trying to warm him up. His hand quickly found my hardening cock and grabbed it. I started nibbling on his neck and he pulled me on top of him. My cock went right down between his legs and was rubbing against his asshole beneath his briefs. After a few minutes of my cock rubbing his hole, Leo arched up and slid his briefs down and threw them on the floor.

Soon I heard Leo say "Eat my ass." and he rolled over on his stomach and presented his butt to me.

001.JPG

Leo presents his hole

I rubbed my hard cock in his butt crack and then slowly using my tongue down his back, crack and finally to his hairy hole. He moans as I started sucking, licking and probing his butthole with my tongue. He really enjoys me eating his ass and pushed his hole out for me to nibble on as I slick it down with my spit.

003.JPG

Leo's freshly eaten ass

Rubbing his buttcheeks and pushing my face into his ass as far as I could while jacking my own cock was almost too much for me. I didn't want to cum too quickly so I slowed down my self-jacking and just concentrated on lapping at his hole. Knowing it was late and we both need some sleep, I rose and started rubbing his crack with my raw cockhead.

Leo reached around and grabbed my dick and lined it up with his hole. Using just spit my cock was pressing into his hole as I leaned forward and started kissing on his neck. I could feel his cunt opening up and then felt my dick sink into his hungry hole.

004.JPG

Sinking into Leo

It felt so good and warm inside that I knew it wouldn't last long. I started fucking slow at first but then I heard the muffled sound from the pillow..."Fuck me harder Papi!"

I increased the pace and force of my thrusts as his hole tightly gripped my shaft and milked it. Just looking down at this hot boy laying on his stomach with my cock buried deep was enough to get my balls churning. Listening to his moans and watching my dick slam into him was bringing me to the verge. His broken English telling me to fuck him harder and to cum inside him was enough to send me over the edge. My cock was squirting deep inside his butt as his asshole clenched my cock and squeezed out every drop. Collapsing on top of him, my dick still buried, I kissed his neck and caught my breath.

Slowly easing my spent cock out his his hole, I rolled over on my back. Leo reached down and grabbed his briefs and slid them on. I slipped my arm around him and was soon asleep. It had been awhile since I had actually slept with somene, if only for a few hours, and was great to snuggle again.

After a couple hours of sleep we were up and I took him to his house and dropped him off. His wife was at work. I wonder if his wife will notice the cum stains in the ass crack of his briefs when she does laundry?

1634756165775156548-7012759520811069109?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.