[2 Pigs] nyc 5 day load up a sweet cum filled ass

AnonStory

Well I got my rocks off. I was so horny yesterday but woke up to a text from David, "Cum over this morning? I need your load." Bingo, just what I needed! I messaged him back and said I could stop by around noon.

I haven't seen him for a few weeks (you might remember he had that 7-day load last month that I wasn't able to collect), so was excited to get back in that amazing ass of his. He really is the most beautiful man. Just before I headed over I texted him, "Ur hole nice and sloppy? :)" and he wrote back, "Yes, 2 fresh." Nice!

I cabbed over to his apartment and he buzzed me in; usually he waits for me, ass in the air, on his bed. He'd been on vacation so he looked fantastic, and he'd shaved his ass so it was smooth and inviting. As I ran my hands over his ass he told me that he now had 3 loads because someone had just made a fresh deposit. So fucking hot!

I pushed my finger in and I could feel how wet and slick he was. When I pulled my finger out, a little trickle of cum dribbled out. I licked my finger clean. Then I peeled off my clothes, spit on my cock, and went in. Felt amazing! I fucked him for a while, then he told me had someone else on the way over, and pretty much right after that his buzzer rang.

He got up to buzz the guy in, and I stayed on the bed jerking. He came back and I said I was ready to cum anytime; he got on the bed just as I was about to blow. As I shoved my cock back in his ass and felt my load jet out (and it felt like a big one, like the one I shot into Matt in Denver), the next guy came into the room. Very hot young black kid. I went to the bathroom to clean up and the kid went right in. When I came out, he was zipping up and leaving with all that cum and assjuice still on his cock.

As I got dressed David fingered his hole, telling me how wet it felt. He promised to text me a total load count for the day, but I haven't found out yet what it was.

Have a great weekend!

p.s. found this pic online; how hot is that? I love seeing hardons tenting a pair of pants. Makes me think all about opening them up and pulling out that hard cock... Mmm!

hardcock.jpg5486372999613260578-946521086786350286?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.