[2 Pigs] nyc guypussies and twink breeding denver part six

AnonStory

Continuing where I left off . . . . Matt left Sunday morning to go back home; Sunday night was pretty vanilla, I just got a blowjob. So here it was Monday, my last night, and I was in the mood to breed some ass.

I was online and at first it looked like a home run. I got a message from this unbelievably hot guy: 30s, ripped muscles, six pack, dark hair, smooth, stunning ass. Just amazing. And it went quickly to texting and making plans. (Quote of the day: “My guypussy is really horny for dick and cum.”) But then suddenly I stopped hearing from him. That really sucked.

I went back online, under a bareback profile, and got a message from this big strapping 20-something jock, 6’2’, great body. Watch the conversation go from total slut to Miss Manners:

Jock: “yum, looking?”

Dan: “hot pix, man. looking to top today”

Jock: “would like to see u already lubed up and ready for me to squat over it”

Dan: “that's hot! let's do it. I'm in room xxx, at the xxx hotel downtown.”

Jock: “cum in my hole?”

Dan: “fuck yeah, where else!”

Jock: “any chance we can get a group of top so my ass to host at your room?”

Dan: “that would be hot, I love whoring out a hot ass. but that takes time. u want to come over and post on CL?”

Jock: “well, i could do that...but, im sorta looking for safe...altho bb fantasy is always my thing...i would especially like to be tied up and have u whore out my ass, as long as i have poppers”

Dan: “that's a hot fantasy. we could do a safe whoring. but does that mean I don't get to fuck you bb? ;) man I was looking forward to that!”

Jock: “i dont really know ur status :( but would prefer safe whore yes...and i would even like to be blindfolded too, anything to tie me up with?”

Dan: “i'm getting the sense that this is more fantasy for you and maybe you're not really ready to go through with it? That's cool. You're hot, maybe some other time!”

Jock: “no i want to come over, but i want u to have me be used by whomever, but want to remain blindfolded.”

Me: CLICK

Afterwards I was thinking how hot it would have been to have had him over (assuming he was for real), and have him tied up face down, and then I’d have people over to fuck him, except I’d tell them all to do him raw. He wouldn’t be able to tell, and besides, he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it…. (P.S. I just tried looking him up as I write this, but the profile has been deleted.)

Anyway, then I went back online (man this shit gets tedious sometimes, but by now I was like I need an ass, dammit!) and got a message from my perfect type: 29yo Latin, totally smooth and twinky looking and with a hot ass. His profile said “safe only” but there he was messaging my bareback profile so I guess he didn’t want condoms tonight.

I won’t lie, it wasn’t the most loving sex I’ve ever had – it was past 2:00 a.m. and I really just wanted to get off, so I didn’t spend too much time on the preliminaries. Didn’t really even spend time making out or eating his ass, just some cock-sucking and ball-licking to get him turned on, then a squirt of lube and in I went. I fucked him a bit on his stomach, and then I flipped him over on his back. With his legs over my shoulder and leaning in to kiss him, I felt my balls start to churn.

I wanted to hear him beg me to load him, so I told him I was close, “I’m gonna cum…Where do you want it? Do you want me to cum inside you?” His answer was to pull me in even closer and ask me my status; he told me his just as I started to shoot. After my balls were drained deep in his ass, I kept fucking so that he could jerk himself off. He shot a nice load on his stomach which I wiped up with a towel after tasting a bit of it and giving him a taste; I didn’t feel like licking up the whole load.

He got up and went to the bathroom where unfortunately I could hear him getting rid of my load. (How rude, right!) Or trying to, anyway. It had to have been deep up there.

Then he left. I got two text messages from him later: “I love ur dick” and “If u wanna fuck again sometimes let me know =)”

And soon after that I was on my flight back to New York. Thank you Denver for a great time!5486372999613260578-4526241731984476370?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.