[Sperm Pig] Whore.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This past week/weekend I was a big, ol’ bottom whore. For several days I did nothing but suck duck and take loads in my ass

Seriously. So many loads went both places that I completely lost track. My guess is that something like 15 went up my ass, and maybe half that many in my mouth.

And the number of cocks that went in both orifices was probably double that.

Anyway, two of my favorite loads came via a couple— albeit individually and spaced about 45 minutes apart.

I’d seen them both at the pool where I was staying and found them to be quite attractive. I struck up casual conversation with them and learned they were on holiday from Seattle.

Guy number 1 was tall, 6’2”, bearded (some grey starting), decent build, and with about a 6.5 inch cock. He was also the quiet one, and I thought he was a bit standoffish. Turns out he was just a bit shy.

Anyway, there was a “play space” where we were staying, and I encountered guy #1 there. We held a brief staring contest— him seated, me standing.

Without speaking, I walked over slowly, dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. His eyes had invited me.

We really started getting into playing, and he was working my nips which sent me into a frenzy. I pulled off his cock long enough to inform him that playing with my nips makes me need dick in my ass.

“I can do that,” he says calmly.

I suck him more, and he works my nips until I can’t stand it.

“You need to fuck me,” I tell him. Now.”

“You’ve got me so worked up, I won’t last long.” He says.

“That’s perfect! Quick pump n dump in a glory hole booth then?”

He nods, and we find an empty booth.

“I’ve got poppers and a condom,” he says with a frown. “No lube.”

“I’ve got spit, two cum loads already in me, and poppers,” I reply.

He turns me around to face the wall, I reach back and spitlube his cock, we both hit the poppers, and he’s sliding into me bare.

Now, I’d seen this couple for a few days and never saw them play. I figured even if they did mess atound, there was no way they’d play raw.

Who knew?

Guy 1 has me by the hips and my face pressed into the corner of the booth while he drills me. His cock is about perfect— thick enough to please, hitting good spits and not hurting me.

Once the cumload lube starts slicking his cock in my hole, he starts pounding away at me. He’s totally into the fuck now— groaning and saying how nice my wet hole feels.

At this point we start to draw an audience even though we’re in a booth. I see faces at the glory holes watching, and the booth curtain had been pulled back so guys can watch and jack off.

I keep huffing poppers so I don’t care about being on exhibit. Guy 1- for seeming so quiet and reserved has turned into a loud, top pig in front of the crowd.

“Fuck yeah! Take my cock! Work it! Make me cum!”

I do as instructed and a minute or so later I get my reward.

“Fuck man, I’m close! Cant hold it… I’m gonna cum! Where do you want it?”

I haven’t answered yet, but I feel his cock start to pulse in my ass and I know he’s already breeding me.

“Inside!” I whisper harshly. “Do it!”

“You want me to cum inside, huh?” He says loudly for our audience.

He shudders and shakes and breeds my ass while I milk him with my assring. We stay welded together, panting while his orgasm subsides. Then he starts to chuckle quietly.

We separate and I kiss his neck. “What are you laughing at?” I ask.

“Me. What we just did was so not me usually.”

“Oh, I think it was— or at least a secret part of you.” I tell him. Then I lean in close to his ear and whisper “You were cumming inside me before I told you where I wanted it.”

He laughs again and admits he was.

“I know,” I say. “Where you want it… Whoops too late. Hell, I invented that move!”

He thanks me for the fuck and we part ways. (I hung back, and another daddy who who’d been watching us came in behind and then came in my behind rather quickly).

About 45 minutes later I was wandering about and bumped into Guy #1’s partner. The half of the couple that I was really attracted to.

Shaved head, stubble beard, blue eyes and a killer smile. Stocky build, with a rough, furry chest that had some grey to it. He had made my engine rev all weekend.

When I ran into him I said, “Hey bud— where are you off to?”

He looked at me deeply and said, “Wherever you’re heading, stud.”

I suggested we head back to my room. He agreed readily.

We got to my room and literally attacked each other. If ever there was a “mutual rape” scene, this was it. It was full-on passion from both sides.

Evidently he had found me as attractive as I had found him, and we made up for lost time. Making out, sucking, etc.

Then we started fucking.

And fucking. And fucking.

The fucker had a beautiful 7.5 inch cock that stayed rock hard no matter what position we tried. And we tried them all.

At one point I was riding him and he was groaning about how good my ass felt around his dick and I looked down into his gorgeous blue eyes and said, “I can’t wait until you cum in me. I want to collect the set.”

He knew exactly what I meant, smiled a filthy sex smile and growled, “Is his load still inside?”

“Of course— along with a couple others. Can’t you feel how cumsloppy my ass is?”

“So fuckin’ hot- fucking his load deeper into you before I add my own.”

“So did he tell you about breeding me?”

“Yeah— why do you think I went looking for you? I needed a turn at that ass you’ve been parading around all weekend!”

And boy did he make the most of his turn.

He was definitely a hot fucker and he wore the hell out of my ass. I thought my hole was going to fall out! At one point he made me put on a show- fingering the cum back into my ass that was running out.

Eventually he had me on my back and was pounding me furiously while we made out furiously. He didn’t even tell me he was getting close— I already knew.

He shoved in deep, up into my colon, when he started shooting. I jacked off, and was joining him a few strokes later.

Our orgasmic shouts and exclamations were heard by everyone at the pool.

When we left my place, we felt several pairs of eyes all following us— including partners. We looked at him and he was smirking knowingly.

I kissed him briefly and thanked him while winking to his partner. And I told him to tell his partner that I thoroughly enjoyed collecting the pair’s DNA.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.