[Sperm Pig] Cum Dump

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

As part of my sexytimes vacation, I went to a “play zone” of sorts. It’s not a bathhouse, as it was its own compound/land area. But it did have a sauna, steamroom, and various play spaces with slings, tables, benches, chairs, etc.

It wasn’t super busy the night I went, but I managed to keep my mouth full of cock early on.

I was also hanging out and feeding my dick to a fellow bottom who was whoring out his hole in a sling.

Being the nice, non-competitive guy I am, I bided my time and didn’t get in the second sling that was in the room. That would have been rude, given the low about of traffic.

However, he was finished whoring eventually, and I ended up alone in the room. Until daddy big-dick came in.

This guy was all daddy— probably in his 50’s, grey hair, goatee, decent bod, and a big 8 inch cock. I had sucked him earlier and watched him take a turn on the other bottom’s ass.

But now we were alone.

So I grabbed his crotch and said, “You need to fuck me with this thing!”

He says, “I don’t have any condoms…”

“Who said anything about condoms?” I replied as I leaned back and hopped in the corner sling.

That was all the invitation he needed. I scooted down and positioned myself while he squirted lube on his big fucker.

By this time in the weekend I had taken a lot of cock and was pretty opened up. Even so, I felt this fucker go in. Even with the fresh bottle of poppers I had brought.

I ask him to go a little easy, and he does. He sets up a nice rhythm of slow fucking me, letting me relax.

About that time, a furry bear guy with a fat, 7” cock walked in and starts watching us. I licked my lips and motioned to him with my head. He walked up and fed me his cock.

I was in heaven, sucking a fat prong while taking a thick 8 incher up my ass raw. With poppers, I floated along and lost track of time.

Then suddenly daddy pulled out of my ass, and the emptiness was startling. I opened my eyes and looked around and that’s when I noticed that a little crowd had gathered to watch the festivities.

Now, I love taking dick, but I usually shy away from doing it in front of an audience. It just makes me a bit uncomfortable. Bit I also knew that there were going to be limited fuck opportunities that night, so i should seize this one.

So I went back to sucking the bear while the next top stepped up and slid in my ass.

He was a non-descript older guy. Maybe 6.5 or 7. Definitely smaller than the daddy that had been fucking me.

He fucked me hard and I felt his pelvis ramming into my ass. It was also making loud, wet, slapping sounds.

He didn’t last long. He starts with the “Oh! Oh! Oh!!” noises and a couple guys egg him on with “Yeah! Breed him! Seed that hole!”

He does and I stopped sucking cock long enough to let everyone know that I’m a load taker. “Oh yeah!” I moan. “Let me milk that fucker!”

His shivers and jumps let the others know I’m working him with my hole. When he pulls out, another guy is right there to take his place.

The next guy I swear looks like a skinny, slightly younger version of Sam Elliot. Shorter, iron grey hair and a big, bushy mustache. With an 8 inch, mushroom headed cock that curved to the right.

I watched him intently as he lined up and slid home. I felt every inch and my eyes rolled back in my head. More poppers and I was back to sucking the bear cock while Sam fucked my cummy ass.

Another guy had walked up at that time (shorter, chubby guy) and he starts playing with my nipples.

This sends me into hyperdrive, and I start sucking like a Hoover and bucking down onto Sam’s cock. Bear blows his load in (and all over) my mouth/face loudly. I lick it up as best I can.

A leather fist pig guy (he’s foreign and he had wanted me to fist him earlier) walks up and unzips his leather breeches and hauls out a nice, thick, uncut pecker for me to suck.

Damn if this guy doesn’t have a ton of foreskin for me to tongue! I’m hitting the juice, and wallowing in the pleasure of the silky foreskin on my tongue when I feel Sam shove in hard and grunt.

Load number 2 is going in my hole. Deep.

I milk him as best I can, but he pulls out rather quickly and his mushroom head pulls a bunch of cum out with it. I hear it spatter on the cement floor and hear several guys mention how much cum is running out.

Then I feel a greedy tongue at my hole and I look down. It’s the bottom from earlier, lapping up the seed and tonguing/sucking on my hole. It’s hot so I let him go with it.

Leather fist pig steps around for a turn and he slides that uncut fucker right up my sloppy cunt. (At this point I’m pretty sure he’s German.)

German fucks me for a minute, then pulls out and shoves his cock in the other bottom’s (who’s still kneeling closeby) mouth to clean him off.

Then he fucks me some more, then more cleaning. I can tell he’s really more of a bottom himself as his cock is losing interest with my hole.

He eventually steps away and there are about 3 guys left watching. One is the original daddy. I lock eyes with him while he’s jacking and I say, “Breed me, sir.”

He steps back to my hole and plows in roughly. Fuck, my ass had forgotten how thick his goddamn cock was! Thick like a can of red bull— the full shaft.

And it’s all up inside me.

He grabs the sling’s chains and starts to really give it to me. At this point I’m not sucking any more cock— I’m trying not to spill the poppers while huffing away. I also have my eyes glued to daddy.

Noises are starting to come out of me now. Grunts and “Ugghn! Ugghn!” With his hard thrusts. I can feel his dick head punching up well into my colon with every thrust.

I start to beg. “Cum in me! Fuckin’ cum in me, sir!” A couple of the other guys watching start saying “Yeah! Fuckin’ knock his ass up!” I look over at the other bottom who is watching me with a sly smile.

Daddy doubles his tempo, his thrusts coming fast and furious. It’s almost more than I can stand and my hole is feeling like its gonna turn inside out.

I start jacking myself to match— knowing that I need the pleasure stimulation to go along with the gut punching he’s delivering. This tightens up my hole some, and I hear daddy gasp.

Then I hear him revving up to orgasm. His cock is like a steel shaft, it’s impossibly hard inside me and he starts this long, low guttural moan.

The other bottom guy comes over and starts sucking my cock for me and chubby guy redoubles his efforts on my nips. I am seconds from blowing and announce to the room that daddy is gonna fuck the cum right out of my cock.

Then daddy gets really loud and starts yelling “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” He grips the top crossbar of the sling stand, and is on his tippytoes, buried as deep inside me as he can get.

I feel his dick pulsing and my ass get warmer (and wetter) as his load spills out.

I allow myself to get very loud and shout “FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!” as I blow my wad down the bottom’s throat. He chokes a little which gratifies me a little).

There are appreciative moans from the couple guys watching, and one of them shoots his spunk on the floor. What a waste.

I beg daddy to stay inside me until I have ever drop. He pants and nods his assent.

The bottom slurps the last of my load off my cock, and the watchers start to wander away to watch fist pig start to take some black dude’s massive paw.

After about 5 minutes, Daddy does a slow pullout of my ass, and then helps me out of the sling. I thanked him and told him that was so damn hot.

He agreed.

Then we went out separate ways and I wandered to the wet area to clean the lube and cum off my torn up ass before heading for my hotel room.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.