[Spreading My Legs] SUNDAY SANDWICH

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

It had been awhile since I had been back up to Michigan to play with Chuck and Tony. I had first hooked up with them this past summer (see blog post "Barn 3-Way") and had a great time. Seeing that they had placed another ad looking for a versatile guy, I quickly responded and we set up a time to meet at their place.

I arrived right on time and was met at the door by Tony (the hot married guy). He was still fully dressed in tight jeans and we immediately started making out and feeling each other up. I was dressed in a ratty pair of faded jeans with lots of rips and tears and a jockstrap. I knew Chuck would be waiting for us in just his jock as I had requested.

Tony led me to the bedroom where Chuck was in his white jock up on all fours with his ass facing us. Tony and I again started making out and stripping off our clothes. I am clad in only my jock while we were making out and I was finger fucking Chuck's hungry asshole. Tony told me to fuck his pussyboy so I climbed onto the bed and lined up raw cock up with Chuck's hole and slid right in. Chuck moaned and took a big hit of his poppers as I started fucking his cunt.

204.JPG

Me fucking Chuck

Tony got behind me and started lubing my hole and soon I felt his hard thick cock pushing at my pucker. I stopped fucking Chuck and took a hit of poppers and felt his cockhead push into my ass. Soon he was buried deep in me as well and I was in heaven...my cock in a hungry hole and having my own hole stretched and plowed.

Not wanting to cum too soon, I pulled out and told Tony to work Chucks hole. Tony was a much rougher fuck than me and starting banging Chuck good. All Chuck could do was stay there with his ass in the air, hitting the poppers and moaning as his ass was brutally fucked by Tony's thick cock.

202.JPG

Tony enters his "pussy"

206.JPG

Tony starts to screw Chuck

209.JPG

Tony going balls deep

210.JPG

Tony bangs Chuck hard

After fucking him for a bit, it was my turn to spread his ass and lick it good before mounting Chuck again!

211.JPG

Chuck's just licked hole

214.JPG

Me taking my turn fucking Chuck's butt

Tony and I kept taking turns banging Chuck's hole and edging each other on with dirty talk. I finally watched as Tony was fucking whoile jacking my own dick. Soon I felt my nuts tightening up and told them I was going to cum. I squatted over them and blew my load on Tony's shaft and he fucked my cum back into Chuck's ass and shot his load deep inside. Below are some pics of the fucking and finally the pic of Chuck's creampie. Very hot afternoon!

215.JPG

Me inside Chuck

217.JPG

Tony's cock & Chuck's ass

218.JPG

Tony getting ready to stick it back in

219.JPG

Tony mounting Chuck

220.JPG

Tony balls deep inside Chuck

221.JPG

Chuck's creampie

1634756165775156548-6535838670463454004?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.