[SFVersCumBoy] Deposit after deposit

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Ok, I know it has been far too long for an update. It is not that I have been keeping my mouth and cock out of trouble, it is just that the time got away from me while preparing for our 3 week tour of Berlin. Lets just say that I made some very good international relations in Amsterdam and Berlin over my birthday month...and I do love the fact that every bar had a dark room. Over the course of 22 days I took loads in at least 2 bars each day and sometimes we went to some of the bars more than once per day. Now on to today. While walking to the bank to make a deposit I logged online and saw a hot profile nearby. I woofed him. As I was in line, he woofed back and we discussed my need for cum down my throat. Since he lived a block away it was simple to decide...I headed over. His pics gave me the impression of a long fat cock with a mushroom head. When I got there he was in sweat pants and t-shirt. We went to the bedroom and I got on my knees in front of him. He pulled out a fat thick cock, and as it grew in my mouth I was thrilled to find that the base was beer can thick! He started out soft, which you know I love. I just shut my eyes and went to work getting him hard. While I was doing my thing he had pulled up his shirt to tweak his perked hard nipples. That gave me a great view of his flat abs. His balls were a large hand full and I knew they were churning to release a hefty load of cum. As he got more and more aroused, it was just as I said...his cock grew larger and larger. He did not get much longer but damn it stretched my jaws. Based on his breathing, I could tell that he was edging closer and closer to release. Suddenly he started to moan and that shaft swelled. I kept slurping and just let him blow his entire load right into my mouth. Sometimes there is nothing better than feeling jets of spooge hitting your tongue and filling your mouth. So that was load number one. A buddy that works a couple of blocks from me sent me a late afternoon text..."you hungry?" My response...Of course. He mentioned a shower room in his building that locks. I said that was perfect and headed over. I saw him walk off the elevator just as I got there, and followed behind. Sure enough we had the entire room to ourselves. In the past we have played multiple times, and sometimes we do some short video. I had brought the camera along just in case. While I was getting into place on the floor, I told him to just record anything he wanted...then I got between his legs. He has a very heft set of balls, and they hang below a thick piece of meat - even when he is soft. As usual he was soft and I took my cue to do my duty... It was not long before he was sporting full wood and I was milking his shaft and head. He picked up the camera and I kept up my throat massaging. Every once in awhile I would grasp his cock to stroke and let my mouth work on the head. Thick, but long enough to be a two - hand job and I did love to give it my all. As he got closer to the edge, he put down the camera and just leaned back to enjoy my mouth. Closer to the climax and he spit a wad of saliva in his hand and stroked out his nut juice. I was right at the tip of his cock as his cum shot out and onto my waiting tongue. Using my lips and tongue to catch it all, and then lick the head clean...just as you know I love it! After he was drained and dressed, we walked out together. He mentioned that I was welcome to use his locale anytime I want...just let him know so that he can join in. We will see what new fun I can cook up there...3474577974612100795-6610046617523724708?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.