[iBLASTinside] Deceptive Practices

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Freedom to fuck. I love to fuck. The first moment my raw cock slides inside an ass provides for among the most amazing moments ever, second only to those precious, time-deceptive pulses of my cock as sperm surges from my balls, combines with more bodily fluids in my prostrate and then forces through my*urethra*and out my cock into the warm folds of a man’s ass.

The fuck session can be powerful with the overwhelming senses from the tip of my cock to my entire body, depending on the talent of a bottom.

Along with my recent post opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*about the rise of the bareback adverse and their belief that we of the raw-fucking-clan are out to indoctrinate the youth without comprehending the so-perceived consequences, I’ve been the target for particular hatred for my stance on stealthing opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. Interestingly enough, some posts by contributors*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png* that are clearly designated opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*have been attributed to me by condom Nazi opens-in-new-window-w.png*blogs.

(I don’t link to these non-bareback blogs because I’m not sending them the traffic like they’re sending me here. I’ve got two already that are on track to make my December Top 10 list as referrals*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*but they won’t get listed by name at all.)

Although I write a lot about stealthing, what it is and isn’t opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, how to do it opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and I’ve even debated it with other barebackers*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, the vicious attacks are coming against me for it more than anything (I do not post threats or anonymous attacking comments either).

I wanted to clarify a few things about my stealthing practice. It probably won’t do any good, but I’ve hinted to my readers. I imagine some of you are smart enough to read between the lines but just haven’t bothered to comment back.

Here goes:

[h=2]I never agree to use a condom[/h] The bottom makes an assumption that handing me a condom means I’ll use it. I am a man of my word. In this case, I never give my word. It’s a lie of omission. I omit the condom. The mistake is assuming that in the dark or in some anonymous sex situation, a perfect stranger will use a condom. I will not.

[h=2]The bottom and I “meet” at a sex club, adult bookstore or some other semi-public hook-up spot[/h] I don’t stealth every fuck. It’s rare. That said, none of my online profiles says I’m into “safe sex” or suggest I prefer “safer sex.”

I rarely bring condoms anymore. I’ve gotten more lazy about it, but if I’ve decided to fuck you and you think this guy who stuck his cock through a gloryhole and you’ve been sucking on for the last five minutes is going to adhere to the honor code you’ve composed in your mind, you’ve got another thing coming. Or should I say, you’ve got something cumming up your ass.

[h=2]If you ask me whether I’ll fuck you safe or use a condom, my answer will be, “No”[/h] I never lie directly. Even with online discussions, I will tell you straightforward that I will not use condoms, I do not wear condoms and I will not compromise on this.

Nine times out of ten, the bottom will come around and eventually ask me to fuck him. Sometimes, at the last second, after I’ve been fucking him for 10 minutes, he’ll ask me to pull out to cum. The smart ones know this is time to pull off my cock and not let me back into their ass because I never answer to the pullout.

I always blast inside. Duh.

If they’ve paid attention to my e-mail or my online name, they know this, but most think themselves special and that I’ll consider them the exception and do it just for them. In fact, I’ve had men ask me to make them the exception. I’ve responded that they need to make me the exception.

[h=2]I have never caused a status change or knowingly transmitted any disease to anyone[/h] Most assume I’m violating some law or doing some harm. I haven’t. I don’t. Doesn’t matter whether you think I’m honest or not, I’m writing this with a very clear conscious.

star_red.png* * *star_red.png* * *star_red.png

I’ve never attempted to be so very clear about my approach to stealthing. I don’t imaging I will stop stealthing. I’ll tell you why. For all the sensation of the physical, there’s a mental one I get when I breed an ass. Denying that to me denies me that pleasure of planting my DNA inside someone. The fact I know I’m putting the essence of who I am inside someone*— especially since I’ll never get a girl pregnant*— is a powerful*aphrodisiac.

The condom denies me this. Since I’ve said I am a barebacker, I want to fuck bareback, when a bottom takes that control from me and assumes that I’ll just accept wearing a condom, it generally pisses me off.

When did the default position for fucking become with a condom? Even the safe sex advocates believe people should discuss this shit before hand.

There’s a power trip, sure, but I get that power trip with every fuck. Stealthing someone isn’t a special power trip. I’m not getting off more because I’ve slipped off the plastic or snapped off the*receptacle*end.

I’m just putting the DNA where it belongs, where I’m naturally inclined to put it. I’m like the Pope of Barebacking. No condoms ever. Every sperm is sacred. Jizzjoy opens-in-new-window-w.png*is meant to be experienced.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger: Follow the Rabbit

Snowfall is rare in the South. Very rare. I wouldn't see snow more than a couple of inches deep unti...

Who I Did on My Vacation

Well, my tax refund arrived. Some home and car repairs come first but looks like I have a little t...

Rant: Are You Fucking Serious?

I love writing this blog. Fuck, I love writing. And I love the interaction I get to have with other ...

The Lies Men Tell... Test Results (Part 3)

Read Part One & Part Two I've had this request more than once. You can find an example of o...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.