[Spreading My Legs] MY FIRST PISS PARTY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

If you are a regular reader of my friend FelchingPisser's blog, From My Side of the Sling (http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/), you know that he and I went to Chicago this past weekend for a monthly piss party held at a local bar there.

I had told FP that I was interested in going sometime but didn't want to go alone on my first visit. He graciously invited me to go with and I took him up on that offer. Not only did he pick me up at my house but drove there as well. It was a very fast ride to the city as we talked non-stop on the way there catching up on past experiences and he also told me what to expect at the party.

We arrived a few minutes early at the bar but was soon let into the backroom for the party. Walking into the room, I immediately noticed an inflatable small swimming pool in the front of the room. One older guy was already stripped naked and waiting in the pool for guys to empty their bladders on him.

FP and I made our way to the wall facing the bar and stripped down to our boots and jocks...he in his infamous white jock and me in my orange jock. After checking our bags, FP took me around and introduced me to some of his friends and regulars of the party. He would whisper little tips into my ear about the guys there such as "he is a great bottom" and "you need to be topped by him."

We eventually walked behind the screens separating the bar from the backwall play areas. FP grabbed my cock and sank to his knees and started giving me some head. I looked around and could see other guys pairing off and playing as well. Returning the favor, I dropped to my knees and took his huge cock into my mouth. As I was blowing FP, the older guy from the pool appeared and started pissing on FP's dick. I kept sucking and lapping the warm piss off of FP's cock. Soon the guy turned his piss stream on my chest and jock pouch. Welcome to the piss party!!

FP moved on to play with others as I just observed the sucking and fucking going on around me. My eye caught another guy who was dressed in a leather jock and a bandana on his head. He was on his knees blowing an older guy so I stood close and started jacking my cock. Soon his attention turned to me and he started blowing me. He was an expert cocksucker and had me on the verge on cumming in a matter of minutes. I had been at the party less than half hour and didn't want to nut so soon. I pulled him up and started making out with him while rubbing his smooth asshole. I got on my knees and pulled the jock aside and started sucking his fat uncut cock. After blowing him a bit I told him that I wanted to eat his hole but he wasn't into that so we parted ways.

The place stated filling up and new guys were coming in the door. Most everyone was naked or in jocks or underwear. Some guys were pretty vocal and loud which turned me on as well. I sat next to three guys that were playing. One guy was a cub who was being used at both ends by the other two. Passing the poppers among themselves only made them more vocal! My dick was rock hard when an older slim guy came over and sat down on my dick raw. I let him do all the work, riding up and down on my cock, while I watched the other three play. Still too soon to cum, I seperated from the older guy and made my way to the back corner where some action was going on.

Keith was getting fucked so I went up and waited my turn. Soon enough the other top pulled out and Keith dropped his his knees and started giving me head. I am sure he got a good taste of the older guy's ass on my shaft as well. Soon I stood Keith up and spun him around and stuck my dick in his hole raw. He bent over and started blowing another guy as we spit roasted him for awhile.

Moving on, I had to piss so I went over to the swimming pool and let loose a long stream of hot piss all over the older guy who had pissed on me earlier. His dick was rock hard and he stood up and pissed some on my chest as well.

I ended up back behind the screen and was soon making out with an older in shape guy in a white jock. His dick was rock hard and a very nice ass. David was about 5'8" with short salt and pepper hair. We traded some blow jobs before I had him lay on the bench and lift his legs so I could tongue his smooth hole. After a bit of rimming, he was back on his feet bending over offering me his hole. Just using my spit, I lined my bare cockhead up against his pucker and slowly pushed in. Fucking him slow at first, my pace soon increased. Soon David was blowing a young, short dark haired guy. I pulled out and watched David go down on Tony. Tony was having his nipples worked on from behind and I was jacking my cock. I was surprised when David pulled off his cock but then felt the warm stream of piss hit my chest and jock. I was quickly down on my knees on the piss drenched floor drinking piss from Tony's tap alongside David. My dick was then rockhard and I was soon behind David and even sooner pumping my hot load up his ass.

Later on while recharging, I again soaked up (no pun) the atmosphere and watched as FP fucked a hot hot bearded stud while Tony was underneath them licking his shaft as it went in and out of the bottom's ass. I watched as guys wallowed in piss filled swimming pool. I watched as guys rimmed each other while leaning over the bar.

Towards the end of the evening, I went back behind the screen with FP and David. I watched as FP sunk his big cock into David's ass and pounded him a bit. David wanted the load but I heard FP tell me to bend over. I bent over the bench and presented my ass to him. Taking hits of poppers, I could feel his beard and tongue all over my hole..wetting it up with his pit. FP tried to fuck me but I hadn't been fucked that night so was too tight. FP kept eating my ass and jacking off until I could feel him rise and shot his hot laod all over my ass cheeks and hole. I then heard him tell David to clean it up. David used his tongue to clean the load off my butt.

We dressed and we some of the last guys to leave the party. Four hours of nothing but piss and hot bareback sex. I really had a good time and would certainly go back again. The party was very exhausting but fun. I ended up falling asleep for a bit on the way home.

Getting back to my house, we both took showers and quickly fell into bed naked together. It was great to wake up naked and get to suck some more on his big cock before he left to go back home. Great way to end the weekend.

Thanks again FP for taking me to my first piss party. I really enjoyed your company and looking forward to doing it again in the future. Now if we could only get Bryce to the piss party....that would be another hot time!

1634756165775156548-4308490948789277262?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.