[2 Pigs] nyc friday fist fuck

AnonStory

It was a Friday night a few weeks ago. I’d had a really busy and stressful week and was looking forward to some hot fucking over the weekend. My goal was to get together again with that hot Latin guy I’d flip-fucked with so memorably just before Christmas. He sends me these hot texts all the time that get me so turned on. Here are two from January:

“Hey man when we gonna do this I want to get slapped, spank eyes cover not to know what’s gonna happen and fucked very deep”

“Yeah man I did I fucked this Puerto Rican guy I fucked him bb and gave him a big load and then made him eat my ass and suck me and made him swallow my cum.”

Hot, right?

My plan was get a good night’s sleep on Friday, get rid of the stress, then fuck around all day Saturday, maybe take some loads and surprise the Latin guy with a cummy ass.

Well, that was my head talking. My cock, on the other hand, decided that it would be a really smart thing to go online at midnight on Friday and find some ass. Which led, of course, to being online forever until I could seal the deal, and then staying up until 4:00 a.m. fucking around. So by the time I went to bed and got some sleep, most of Saturday day was a wash. And then the Latin guy wasn’t around anyway.

But back to Friday night. I didn’t write any of this down, so it’s a little hazy. The guy I found was a short little Latin pistol with a hot bubble butt. So-so looking but that ass was asstacular. His profile said neg, but I'm guessing he was probably really poz. I’d intended on just fucking him and dumping my load, but I got more than I bargained for…

It went like this: we made out, he sucked my cock, he got on his knees ass-up, I ate his ass, I ate his ass some more, I fucked him (bb of course), but he was one of those eager beavers so he was bouncing around like some hopped-up jumping bean that I wasn’t even remotely going to be able to cum. I’m thinking, just fucking quit moving around and lie still so I can fuck you! I went back to eating his ass, which led to him moving his cock down to my face and fucking me until he shot a very small and bitter-tasting load (I barely felt it) which I swallowed.

I think it was bitter because he was a smoker (I’d gotten hard from his smoker’s breath earlier) (he told me later, by the way, that he’d started smoking when he was 12!) I once had a boyfriend once who was a heavy Marlboro smoker and I used to always swallow his cum, and while it was good-tasting most of the time, I remember a few really bitter loads.

Anyway, after he’d cum then we made out some more, then he started sucking my cock, and I’m not exactly sure how this happened, but suddenly I’m on *my* knees with my ass in the air, and he’s eating me out. Totally going to town. Then he fucks me a bit. Then he pulls out and starts teasing my hole with his fingers. First one, then two. It feels really hot. But then he starts in with three or more, and he’s pushing into me. That’s when I started to wonder where is he going with this….

I’m not one to say no to a new experience (my only previous experience with fisting was a guy who tried, unsuccessfully, in a sex club in Berlin, a few years ago) (I thought I'd blogged that story but can't find it now) (we really need an index!), so I figured I’d let him try. He had really tiny hands so I thought maybe it might work. He used a lot of lube, and I really tried my best to relax through the pain, but despite many attempts he just couldn’t get his fist inside. It was reallllly close though!

But as I said to Matt on the phone the next day, at some point I was like, wait, do I really need to have someone’s hand up my ass? Is it really going to be worth the pain? And what happens once he’s inside? (Fist fucker aficionados, please feel free to comment!) So I was OK when he decided to abandon the quest.

Then I jerked off until I was about to cum and shoved it in his ass. So at least I got to give him some DNA. He got dressed and left with my load in his ass.5486372999613260578-6880192695424178054?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.