[Life In The Raw] SF Birthday Weekend Day 1

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My hole is still sore as i write this entry. Friday I got into SFO, and Jake picked me up, we were staying overnight with a friend. We walked around the Castro for a bit, before heading over.

We all got ready, then got into or jockstraps, harnesses and boots, and went into his fuck room.

I took turns fucking Jake and his friend, switching back and forth on their hungry muscled asses, and the friend fucked Jake while I fucked him, and I fucked Jake while he fucked his buddy.

Then... shit got real...LOL...

Jake told me to get in the sling, I did.. I took a hit of poppers, and I looked at him.

Jake stuck his tongue up my ass, getting me open and ready. He slid his cock into me,

the last time I was fucked was when his friend fucked me the weekend after Folsom, so I was tight.

He began ramming my ass with his tattooed cock. I took a hit of poppers and did my best to relax and open up my hole for him, he kept driving his dick deep into me, while his buddy watched and took pictures of my violated hole. I looked at him, began talking dirty to him, told me to rape my faggot hole. I wont say that lightly, because he took me on my word, and began driving his dick into me, using me like a five cent whore.

Eventually he pulled out, and his friend went in, told me that he loved how my opened cunt felt.

He fucked me, nailing me, using me.

He and Jake took turns, back and forth, using my ass.

"My fist is going to look so hot up your black ass one day"

Finally they let me out, my hole, used and sore.

(and would be until wednesday morning)

I fucked his friend hole for a bit, and both Jake and I pissed in his ass, and Jake bred me deep in my hole,

I then fucked and bred Jake's furry muscled ass.

His friend took turns caning us, Jake has a much higher pain threshold than me, so he "won".

Finally, after the sex, we all retreated to the hottub and relaxed the night away, at midnight, they both wished me a happy birthday, I was officially 30.6205496180732721325-8494416618168648841?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.