[Sperm Pig] Daddy Love

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I was exceedingly horny last night, and was lucky enough to get two loads.

First was a 22 yo cub (who’s in a relationship) but he likes to fuck me bare on the side. As well as others I’m sure.

Nice enough kid, good 7 inch cock. Fucks like a 22 year old though— like a sewing machine. All pump and no finesse.

Still, it got him to shoot his load in me, and boy can this kid shoot!!

But the better part of the evening came when Daddy came over about 30 minutes later.

Daddy is 60 (or over, I don’t ask) with iron grey hair and ice blue eyes. And a grey beard. He’s got a decent body on him, hard wired nips, and a thick, 7.5” uncut cock.

The real irony here is that other than the uncut cock, he looks almost exactly like my own father. A fact which isn’t lost on Daddy.

I kneel and wait for him to strip for me, and eventually he hauls out his hard, uncut meat for me and dangles it in front of me.

It smells a bit musky and he’s already drooling precum. He precums a lot.

I immediately take him into my mouth and make Daddy feel as good as I can. I love sucking and playing with foreskin, and he knows this. He moans and whispers his approval. He calls me a good boy and a good son.

Things my own father never said during.

Daddy is a full on top stud but he really gets off on making my eyes roll into the back of my head. He deep throats me like a pro and works my nips until I’m in a frenzy. He knows all my buttons and just how to push them.

He likes to work me up so that I’m begging for his cock to slide in.

When we fuck, it’s always face to face. He puts just his head in, and makes me pull him into me. He wants me to show him that I love my Daddy and will do anything to please him.

He’s thick enough that my butthole hurts a bit when the thicker middle part pushes inside. But when he’s bottomed out, it’s all pleasure.

We make out like teenagers once he’s buried inside me, his beard burning my face and neck.

He fucks me slowly, his uncut cock gliding effortlessly inside my ass. And stares into my eyes while thrusting and he talks to me.

He tells me that I’m such a good son, making Daddy feel so good. Taking Daddy’s cock like a champ, massaging Daddy’s precum out.

He says that this is how a father should fuck his son— lovingly. So the son begs for the family DNA. So the father and son will always share this special bond.

We’ve talked and Daddy knows this is exactly the opposite of the way it once was. He wants to correct my past with his fuck.

His cock swells and gets really hard inside me and I know he’s close. So am I. Still thrusting at his maddeningly slow pace he tells me that I’m going to make him cum.

His eyes bore into mine while he asks me what I want. To tell him what I want.

“I want to feel you cum inside me, Daddy,” I whimper. And that’s all it takes.

I can feel the hot, wetness as he unloads deep in my ass. I feel full, given there are now two big loads in my guts.

While groaning and still pumping me full, he uses his thumbs on my nipples. In five strokes of my cock, I’m cumming. My first volley hits his grey chest, the rest of my load spattering my belly.

My orgasm and subsequent milking of his cock make him shudder with aftershocks.

“Such a Good boy- your father is a lucky man”, he croons as he scoops up my load and feeds it to himself. Then he leans down and we make out again— him pushing my own load back into my mouth.

When he eventually pulls out, I feel so empty. But also sated.

Before he leaves he kisses me deeply one last time and tells me to be a good boy. I say I will and make him promise he won’t wait so long to breed his son again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.