[Spreading My Legs] REPEAT FUCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I was online this afternoon looking for someone to fuck or get fucked by when I got an email from a guy I had been chatting with before. It seems as though he is usually only free weekdays and I am always at work. Anyway he was free for a quick fuck if I was up for it...the only hitch was that he didn't have a way to my house. He told me his location and that he was only about a ten minute drive from my house. After telling me that he was into barebacking and wanted my load, I threw on my shoes and was on the way to pick him up.

I drove to the intersection that he said he would be at. I could see him standing there with a hoodie up over his head (it was misting rain) and jeans on. As soon as he got into the car and took the hood of his hoddie down I instantly recognized him. It was Aaron the guy from my very first post. He had changed his profile name and took down his pics online. As we drove back to my place, I remember what a hot ass he had and loved taking loads.

Entering my house through the side door, we started making out. My hands reached around and slipped down the back of his jeans and started rubbing his smole hole. My cock was rock hard in my jeans so I took off his coat and we went downstairs to the bedroom. Aaron quickly took off his shirt and was about to take off his pants when I told him that I wanted to take some pics and he didn't seem to mind.

001.JPG

Love this view of his crack in his jeans

I took off my shirt and we were back to making out and grinding against each other. My hands were again on his ass cheeks and hole. He wanted to take his pants off but I again stopped him and snapped the pic below.

002.JPG

Front view of Aaron

We then stripped down to our underwear and I laid him on his back on the bed and climbed on top and again started making out. A great kisser gets my dick rock hard every time! Our dicks were popping out of our underwear so we took a quick break and soon they were on the floor as well. I briefly sucked his dick but realized that he didn't have much time and certainly wanted to bred him so I flipped him on his side and started tonguing his pucker.

003.JPG

Aaron's puckered hole

That is when he started moaning as my tongue licked all around and inside his hole. My cock was standing straight up. His cock was getting hard and his big nutsack was wonderful to lick on.

004.JPG

Aaron's big nutsack

After a few more minutes of licking his hole, I again laid on top of him and stuck my tongue down his throat. I could feel him sucking on my tongue tasting his own ass juices. My cock was between his legs poking at his hole. Leaning back, I grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand and coated up my shaft. I put the head of my dick against his cunt lips and pressed forward. His hole just opened up and I was soon in deep. His let out a moan so I stopped and let him adjust to the cock in his ass. I then slowly started pumping his ass and we made out some more.

005.JPG

Aaron's hole tightly grips my shaft

From slow strokes to faster and harder thrusts, I could tell Aaron was enjoying this fuck. He soon had his legs wrapped around my lower back and his hands were on my butt pulling me deeping into him. It felt so hot and good inside his hole but knew I wanted to fuck in a different position. I pulled out and slid him to the edge of the bed. He held his legs back as I lined up cock up again with his cunt and started fucking him harder and deeper than before.

007.JPG

Fucking Aaron on the edge of the bed

I knew his cunt lips would be blossoming after a few more thrusts so I pulled out and snapped this pic below.

006.JPG

Aaron's cunt lips

I flipped him over and drug him to the corner of the bed so I could breed him deep. He was laid out like a good whore waiting to be pounded.

008.JPG

Good whore!

I quickly stuck by dick back up his hole and then the dirty talk started. He knew this is when he would get bred as the same thing happened the first time he came by. As my thrust increased (along with my breathing) he knew I was close. He told me to cum deep inside him. I pushed in a final time and let my semen exploded inside him as I pulled his head back towards me and stuck my tongue down his throat.

009.JPG

Shortly before depositing my load up his hole!

Collapsing on top of him to catch my breath, I pumped a few more times and pushed my cum as far as I could up his hole. Slowly slipping out, I slapped his ass and went for some towels to clean up. I had to get this whore back out on the corner I picked him up at.

1634756165775156548-5857943784655541244?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.