[SFVersCumBoy] Two loads in his ass

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Earlier this year I started chatting with a hot young hung uncut guy in the city. He loves the idea of seeing the live action and being right there. The discussion had started about this blog and he wanted to see my ass getting fucked before he would then cum all over my used ass. After trying a few times, he finally was able to find me a hot bottom to breed and he held the camera before blowing his load. You know that I can throw a load into a willing ass, and that started the ball rolling... Today he sent me a note asking if I could meet for lunch. Many times I just cannot manage, but this time it was at a hotel close enough. I told him that it would work and he proceeded to get the details. I headed up to the room, and slid into the unlocked room. The bottom was already on the bed with his bottle of poppers. Timing was perfect, because by the time I had my pants off we heard a quick knock on the door and in walked my uncut buddy. Knowing the drill, he turned up the lights and grabbed the video camera. The bottom had already worked over my cock to get me hard and now he just turned his ass around and presented me with his puckered hole. I grabbed a bit of lube from the bedside and slid up into his ass. Compact, tight little swimmer body and a bubble butt. Yum. As I was slowly fucking the bottom, I would look over and see my buddy stroking his rock hard uncut cock. He has a beautiful pink head that peeks out of the foreskin on each stroke. Both of us knew that our loads would be mixing in this hot ass being impaled on my cock...and that put a huge grin on his face. After a few minutes of his hole milking my cock, and another hit of poppers I was ready to give him a bit of my juice. He said yes, and I pulled out to stroke. My buddy with the camera also knew my load was churning to get out and he increased his cock stroking. As my load shot out of my pierced cock, I let it coat the bottom's furry ass and hole...then it was time to push it all back in. He let out a hot low moan. I let my cock rest and then pulled out. Right then I asked if my camera buddy was ready and he said yes. As my cock pulled out to let him take aim, the eager bottom pushed and my creamy load ran down his balls. That put my buddy right over the edge and he shot his thick load onto the bottom's ass. My buddy stepped aside and I pushed his load into that eager fuck hole. What a hot fuck..and when we showed the video to our new bottom he was thrilled to see his ass being used and bred.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.