[Life In The Raw] SF Birthday weekend, the day of my birthday.

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Wandered around SF with Jake, we had a good time, just enjoying each other's company, in a city that we both love. We checked into the motel, and just napped the day away, we went to the SOMA bars, and then wentback to the motel, to take a nap to be rested for the sex party we had planned.

The first to show up was a black top that used to live in LA, he and I quickly took to taking turns on Jake's hole, he would pound him for a while, then I would take my turn, I ate his hole while he pounded Jake, I knew that Jake was in heaven, having two black guys taking turns on his ass, at one point he jokingly asked "Who's birthday is this again?"

A very hot guy showed up, vers guy, tattooed, some body hair, he took on Jake's hole, and also got fucked by the other top and myself, a fuckbud of Jake's showed up(black top-SHOCKER) and we all took turns enjoying using the holes that were available to us. Then a bottom that I have fucked a few times, in both SF and LA showed up, small compact hairy latin bottom, I nailed his ass and made him shoot his load 3 times.

I was feeling like a major stud.

The fuckbud of mine was nailing Jake on the couch, and the sexy vers guy was getting fucked by the other black top.

I did get my hand in jake's hole at one point during the party, felt great to fist him again.

Eventually the other guys left, and Jake and I tagged and used the latin bottom, filling him with both of our loads.

After that, Jake and I drifted off, sexxed out, and slept peacefully in each others arms.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.