[Seminal Experiences] Boxing Day present

Feeder

Click here to see the original blog post on Seminal Experiences...

I had to work over the holiday, which was pretty annoying, and it seriously cut down on my time to get seed. I finally had a day off, and things seemed pretty stable at work, so I thought about putting my ad up on CL and seeing what bit.

About an hour later, and not a peep of interest, and I'm thinking of taking it down and going off to be a productive citizen when the doorbell rings unexpectedly. I hurry to rush and put some clothes on, thinking it might be a delivery guy or some evangelists that I must politely shoo away, when I open the door.

He's late 40's hairy, italian, balding, jeans and a leather jacket.

"Hi, I came by to your place about a month ago.. was driving by.. mind if I come in?"

I let him in. I try to excuse myself to go to the bathroom real quick, but he stops me.

"I just want to get my cock sucked, that cool?"

I nod vigorously, and get on my knees. I open his fly and fish his cock out.. getting it hard in my mouth.

"Mind if I kick back?"

He drops trou and sits on my couch. I continue working on his cock. IT's getting bigger. 6 inches.. 7 inches. 8 inches, slender and cut. He's covered in nice fur. I want him in me. I drop my pants and let him see and play with my butt and hole.

"Fuck, I want to get you in a sling. Wish I had time."

He's hard. I'm gagging on his dick, slurping down his precum. It's time to make my move.

I say the first full sentence since he came in the door.

"Can I ride it daddy?"

He nods, and I slick up my hole with baby oil and like the pro that I am, slide down his rod, taking it balls deep without pausing. He gasps. I start working on his cock with my ass muscles, doing the yoga poses and internal contractions needed to milk him.

"That's it baby, tighten up for me.. here it comes."

I take a hit of poppers. Right nostril then the left. I get my dick hard to the point of explosion but I don't go over the edge. I feel him thrust and start to spurt.

"Breed me daddy.."

He does, emptying himself in me. It's a huge load, full of pent up holiday cheer. I sit joined with him for awhile, doing the requisite milking of the last drops. I gently disentangle myself afterwards, and clean him up and send him on his way.

It's a pretty typical experience for me these days.. but what has me so boned about it right now.. is that I can't remember any details of when he first bred me.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.