[iBLASTinside] Friday’s Post-Christmas Full Moon Might Make for Good Fucking Opportun

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Tomorrow, Dec. 28, is a full moon. The horny beast rises on a full moon*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and this is the first weekend after the Christmas holiday. All men have been on their best behavior with the family, so it’s time to go out and relieve the tensions caused by being around that uncle who molested you but now can’t get it up for shit or that bothersome aunt who can’t get it through her fucking skull that you’ll never meet the right woman because women don’t have cocks.

If you’re in Atlanta, be sure to check out my Sleazy Guide opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. I’m betting Inserection opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*will be busy early and Eros opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*busy later.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger: Follow the Rabbit

Snowfall is rare in the South. Very rare. I wouldn't see snow more than a couple of inches deep unti...

Travel Diary: A Brief Reprieve

Ahhhh... Home. If just for less than 48 hours. Only Monday is my "full day" to bask in t...

Top Ass at the Glory Hole

My testosterone rebounded of late or something. I'm hornier than a hound dog in heat with an ass ras...

This is the 500th Published Post to iBLASTinside.com Bareback Blog

Another milestone reached by this blog. This is entry 500, meaning there are 499 other pieces for yo...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.