[iBLASTinside] Children Are Petri Dishes of Walking Colds, Flu and Worse

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I love my nephew. At 3½ years old, he’s among the highlights of my life. I am one of his surrogate fathers as his real father has largely abandoned him for drugs.

One of the few bonuses of my increased time at home is I get to spend a lot more time with this adorable creature, who will grow up absolutely gorgeous and totally straight. Yes, I can tell from an early age. I read men (and boys) quickly and can easily categorize them*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

And despite what you may think, I will never touch my nephew in an inappropriate way and if I find someone who does, I will finally make good on the promise I made to my*molester*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. Death at my own hands.

If you’ve read my Dark Passenger opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*series, you will know about my own molestation and the suffering dichotomy that resulted from a gay boy emerging early into sexual manhood. This blog wasn’t intended just to advocate for barebacking. I started it to explore and*reconcile*the psycho-sexual and emotional damage and figure out where I needed my life to go.

I’ve gotten off on a bit of a tangent because of the medicine I’m taking plus the fact I didn’t get much of a night’s sleep thanks to coughing, congestion and headaches.

My adorable nephew gave me the only thing he could give me all by himself: His cold.

Now with that virus coursing through me and surrounding the general area, I’m forced to take it easy. Last night happened to be Atlanta’s CumUnion*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*that I’d hoped to finally attend. Again opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, it coincided with a full moon on Friday*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, which tends to increase horniness. Add to that a lot of men are “visiting” family, so the opportunity to fucking more ass is available.

Believe it or not, while I’m horny and, with drugs, can stand upright and generally feel okay. Believe it or not, even though I have only 99° temperature (not even 99.1°, just 99°), I’m staying home and away from others.

If I can help it, no one else gets this cold.

While some twits seem to think I’m out changing people’s statuses by stealthing*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and passing along STDs, I am not. As I wrote recently*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, if I stealth, they leave with the same status as they had prior to my fucking them.

In this case, I won’t fuck them and no one will suffer through an ordinary cold. Except me.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Q1: Barebacking Introduction

Q. How long have you been into BB? From your blog, you're a master. I'd love to know how you got so ...

Travel Diary, Day 1: Flakes Are Universal

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I posted the first ad of the trip on Craigslist. When you're &qu...

Travel Diary: Double It Up

Washington, D.C., will always be my kind of town. Having lived there for more than a decade of m...

Travel Diary: My First Scruff Fuck

Despite the promise of these new smart phone applications, neither Scruff nor Grindr net me much ass...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.