[2 Pigs] nyc saturday “safe only” breeding

AnonStory

I told you last about my Friday night a few weeks back. Not the greatest night. I finally went to bed around 4:00 a.m., and ended up sleeping most of Saturday day. But by the time Saturday night came around, I was wide awake and horny. I tried texting some of my usual hookups but no one was around, so I went online and got hit up by what I would call total hotness: 25yo, 6’2”, light black/latin, totally smooth, shaved head, and beautiful.

He’d messaged me on my explicitly-bareback profile, but his own said “safe-only.” But that happens all the time, so I didn’t really pay much attention to it. When I asked him what he was into, he said, “kissing sucking and get fuck and fuck you?”

I said that’s what I was into, too, and added, “u into bb?” He replied, “no man, I do safe.”

Hmmm, then why are you are messaging someone who has “bareback” in their profile?! But he was too cute to pass up, so I said, “OK same here” to which he replied, “u have a nice dick man would like to suck it.”

I invited him over, figuring we’d deal with the safe-sex thing later. There was some texting about who had condoms; fortunately I had some magnums left over (last time used when Marco and I picked up those two guys at The Eagle in L.A.)

When he got to my place, he looked just like his pictures. So handsome! We made out for a while, sucked each other (he had a really nice big uncut cock, I have to say one of the nicest I’ve ever sucked), then moved to the bed.

I ate his ass for a while, and thought I’d try and tease his ass with my bare cock a bit, but he wasn’t going for it, so I had to rubber up. I fucked him for a bit. I hope he enjoyed it because it wasn’t doing anything for me. I pulled out a few times to make sure that the condom was, um, intact, and not ripped or anything, and then unfortunately my boy very slowly started deflating. Yep, I had equipment failure. Totally sucked. I guess that latex really isn’t my friend.

I blamed it on the condom, and I went back to eating his ass and making out some more. I was on my back at one point, jerking my cock, and it was coming back to life. I asked him if I could just tease his ass with it bare, and to my surprise he immediately got up and started to lower himself over my cock. But he didn’t just tease my ass, he kept on going and took my whole cock raw. Well that was all it took for me and I came pretty much immediately, shooting inside him (he was sitting on my cock so there wasn’t anywhere else for my load to go). He rode my cock for a while until it slipped out. If he noticed my cum, he didn’t say anything.

Then I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, which he did. He shot a nice load into the condom, which I saved.

I forgot how we segued into this, but I offered to give him a massage, so for about 30 minutes after this, I gave him a really back and shoulder massage. That was really erotic, both of us naked, my cock brushing his ass every time I leaned forward to massage his shoulders. He had the most beautiful body.

After he left I took the condom and tried to pour the cum into my ass. Here’s a photo of it, with his cum.

CIMG2485.JPG

As I’ve said before, that’s easier said than done, but it was still really hot. Made my ass nice and sloppy. Then I went to bed. Sweet dreams.

I hope he went to bed with my load still in his ass, too.5486372999613260578-6824646695677554896?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.