[Life In The Raw] Hotel Gangbang

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The BBRT user WetBubbles was having a gangbang session at the Sunset Dunes, I got there shortly after it started, and there were about 5 guys in the room already, one guy was going away, pounding his hole, while WetBubbles whimpered and moaned loudly. After the guy pulled out, and pulled his ass to me and ate out his fucked and already cum filled ass hole.

I slid my rock hard dick inside of him, while the other tops cheered me on, I grabbed him and fucked him hard, taking great delight in his moaning, I held him down and drilled him, while we all slung out dirty sex talk, then one of the tops and I double fucked his hole, then I went back to fucking him. I pulled out so the other tops could have a turn. Then I went back after he fucked him, the other tops held his hands back and his legs up, and I went wild on his hole.

I pulled out again, and another black top went to fucking him, he he did, I ate the tops hole, which instantly set him off and he shot a load deep in him. Another top had shown up at this time, and he fucked his huge bubbled ass, and soon had shot his load in him as well. One of the more verbal tops was fucking his face while I fucked his ass, and I pounded hard, he and I shot at the same time, me filled his hole, and the top filled his ass with semen, the black top was fucking him as I left.

I always love fucking this guy, really hot bubbled ass and always seems to get a great turnout.

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.