[iBLASTinside] A New True Bottom Finds His Way

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Note from Mark, aka iBLASTinside: I received this as a comment to the original post, The Eleven Commandments of a True Bottom opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. I spruced up the text a little (not everyone is meant to be a writer) and turned it into this entry.*

It’s a good lesson for bossy bottoms everywhere to stop insisting on how things are going to go and give yourself over to the way the top wants the fuck. You might find yourself having a helluva good time.

star_red.png* * *star_red.png* * *star_red.png

Today, I followed the Eleven Commandments of a True Bottom opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

I have never barebacked before or ever been what I now consider a “true bottom.” I was always a bossy bottom.

the-bareback-loading-zone.pngToday I decided to try something new and met someone on BarebackRT.com. I invited him over. His cock was already*thick as a beer can.

I gave myself over to him and told him to do whatever he wanted, the lube was on the night stand.

I lay down on the bed, ass up, and he put lube on my hole. He then inserted his thick man cock.

I then made a big mistake. I told him I like it rough.

He began to spank me.

As the commandments I had just read stated, I can only give sounds from pleasure, so I was quiet.

He pulled out his cock and shoved in the lube bottle, which was so thick when I wrap my hand around it, my finger tips don’t touch. It was rough. He pushed me further on the bed as he pulled the bottle out then shoved it back in.

Then he did something completely unexpected.

He added his cock on top of the lube bottle in my ass.

I*couldn’t*help but scream. I know it*shouldn’t*have but he pushed my head into the pillow and kept on plowing.

It was*EXCRUCIATING.

But it was THE MOST EROTIC THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

After a while, he took out the lube bottle and rammed his dick (a solid 8

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.