[2 Pigs] nyc hung cock fan mail

AnonStory

Hey guys, so you remember that photo I posted last Friday, of the hot cock bulging in a pair of wet jeans?

hardcock.jpg

Well it inspired some VERY hot pics from a fan who has been emailing us recently. Hot college kid with a gorgeous cock... How fucking hot are these pics?! Mmmm, wish I could be there right now, pulling that snake out of his jeans and wrapping my lips around it.... DAMN!

photo8.jpg

Few things turn me on as much as seeing a guy's cock bulging in his pants. These jeans shots got me so hard.

photo9.jpg

The kid and I started texting which lead to a very hot phone sex session last week.

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

He finally sent me a photo of the cock that was hiding under those clothes. The thought of him stroking this monster cock together with his dirty talk had me shooting the biggest load.

IMG_0685.jpg

We definitely love our fans!

5486372999613260578-8752971418123267728?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.