[iBLASTinside] Coming Soon: New Poppers Guide and Expanded Reviews

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Many features on iBLASTinside.com*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*are popular, keeping a steady stream of visitors, like Gloryhole*Etiquette*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, the Sleazy Guide to Atlanta*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, Guide to Bathhouses opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and the Guide to Poppers*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

While I try to keep everything fresh as possible, updating on a regular basis, sometimes there calls for a more complete refresh. The Poppers Guide needs one. It actually has for a while, but I didn’t really have any new poppers to experiment with, especially considering one U.S. company making poppers went out of business.

World-Aromas.com opens-in-new-window-w.png*to the rescue. I got seven poppers I’ve never tried from the U.K. company, which ships worldwide. Over the next several weeks, I’ll be sampling each of the poppers above (I’ve already tried one) and telling you what I think about them.

For all my American readers, you should consider trying out*World-Aromas.com*opens-in-new-window-w.png. I’ve always heard European poppers are the bomb but I’ve never been able to find any (and when I last traveled to Europe, it was in my pre-popper days, so I never got any while there).

Additionally, if any readers have questions regarding poppers that you’d like to see incorporated into the new guide, let me know by visiting my contact page opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*or e-mailing me directly mail.png.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary, Day #3: Silicon Valley Sucks My Cock... Twice

I am not crazy about blowjobs except as a prelude to fucking. My evening began with the usual bullsh...

He'd Always Wanted My Load

When he asked to meet at the adult bookstore*— a place I'd already planned to visit that evening*— I...

Don't Claim to be Another Top If You Can't Get Your Cock Hard

Of late, I've been fucking this adorable little Latin* with an ass worth mucho grande. He's been fan...

Video: Fucking that Latin Bottom

Thought you might like a little taste... here, he rides me*. When he rides me like so, he can make m...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.