How to clean your ass - video

RedPig

The video is cool, but I guess it involves lots of practice, you learn to correctly do it after months of routinely doing it, to know how much water is enough.

When I started cleaning out my ass, I used to use a bottle of water and push it up my ass, as much water as I could take, which made me feel bloated, and eternally discharge fecal matter, and it took me about 2.5 hours to feel clean, then 1 or 2 hours later, after I thought I was 100% clean, a big amount of brown with shit pieces falling down my ass again. I got very frustrated, wondered if that was what bottoms had to go every single time they were going to have sex.

I feel there's no perfect method, and to be completely clean involves lots of work. So I think the best we can do is control what we eat, not eating irritating foods, those that create gases, too much meat which makes it stinky, and eating what's necessary, not lots more.

As I don't bottom much, and do it seasonally, when I start doing it what I do is to take Metamucil before main meals. It regulates your bowel movement, makes shitting more predictable, when you take a shit, you empty a lot of your intestine contents, it comes out neatly without pain and effort and the turds are kinda spongy/gel-like, not as messy as when not taking it. It is so wonderful, that when I can eat at the same times, same amounts of food, etc, I have been fucked after taking a shit, and no accidents have happened.

But along with Metamucil and an appropriate diet, I also put glycerin suppositories up my ass. In me, it creates bowel movement in less than 5 minutes, and is effective also in emptying the intestines. I put 2 at a time until nothing else comes out. Bad thing about it is that sometimes it leaves you with a burning sensation that lasts for about 2 hours, but not always, and sometimes last for a shorter time span.

The ass area is clean because of the Metamucil effect's, the shit is gel-spongy, not thick and messy. Nevertheless, it might not be 100% clean. What I do just in case is to introduce my longest finger up my ass and rub it against the walls, sometimes 3 or 4 times is enough to take out any little pieces left, or if I see it too dirty, flush a bit of water up my ass to take it off.

The combination of these 3 techniques have worked out excellent for me, but it's a routine, involves some kind of work and could become boring, but it's better than the 1000 year old water up the ass technique imo.

This is mostly for routine fucking. For a special event such a gang bang, sex party, fisting, other techniques are needed.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I'm impressed. This vid should be a sticky somewhere here. Novices can benefit, and it sure explained why sometimes I just was never succesful.

10" or more is the same procedure. I have had 14" in me and I was ready with just douching and prelube.

It just took him 10 minutes to get it all in but once there he fucked me for hours and dumped 5 loads deep in my ass before going soft and dropping out.