Tricking a guy into pozzing me.

Last summer I took a trip into the city, and, up to this point, had always been very honest on my on-line profiles. I had been searching on BBRT for months for the perfect guy to give me the gift, and I came across the profile of a guy who was just gorgeous: 33 years old, smooth, well muscled, shaved head and lots of sexy tattoos. I knew i wanted him to give me my first poz load, so I sent him a message saying "Hey, what's going on? I'm in town for the summer and would really like to hook up with a hot guy like you!" He responded almost immediately with "Thanks for checking me out, but I don't fuck neg bottoms. PERIOD!" I was kinda hurt, but part of me still wanted him quite badly, so I took a few days off and thought about what I could do. I had been trying to chase for some time, but had learned most poz guys weren't into sharing. So, I deleted my profile, took a few new pics and created a new profile listing my status as "undetectable."

After only a day afterwards I received a message from the 33 year old above me - even before I had messaged him in the guise of my new profile. He said "Hey, I'm having a party tonight, wanna come? I'd love to have a nice bottom to fuck in front of my friends." The whole idea of being breed for the first time got me rock hard so I immediately responded saying "Sure, send me the details and I'll be there."

I showed up at his place dripping wet as it was pouring, and I had neglected to grab an umbrella. He was even hotter than his pictures suggested and he warmly welcomed me saying "Damn, you're cute, but it looks like we'll have to get you undressed sooner than we had planned." With that we went to the laundry room where he threw my wet clothing in the dryer, giving me a pair of his tighty whities to wear while my clothing dried. Then he took me to the room in which his party guests were gathered. Everyone there was wearing underwear or a towel. Apparently it was a bit of a fuck-fest. We had a few drinks and got to chatting and exchanging stories about how we got pozzed. I told him I had been stealthed by a guy at a bar a few months earlier. After about an hour or so he casually asked "So, how are you at sucking dick?" My response was to the point: "I don't get any complaints."

He then lead me to the middle of the room and dropped his underwear. His cock was a beauty. I dropped to my knees and sucked him for about 20 minutes. Then he pulled me to my feet and kissed me, asking me in the process "Why don't you lay down on the table for me?" There was a sturdy black coffee table in the middle of the room with a towel on it. I lay down on it and looked up at him. He grabbed both my ankles, positioned me, and started to rim my hole, getting his tongue right up there. I moaned like a bitch with about a dozen other guys staring at me like fresh steak.

After about ten minutes or so he stood up and spat in his hand. "Oh yeah, here it comes" I thought as he rubbed some of his spit on his cock and on my hole before he teased me a bit. He finally went in and only got in about half an inch before i screamed so loud he had to stop and pull out. He tried again after massaging my hole with his fingers for a few seconds and damn... this time hurt even more and i pushed him out. This time he waited about a minute before he spit on my hole again and tried a third time. Oh yeah- this time he got all 8 inches in me. Damn I was tight. He moaned and fucked me so hard for about 4 minutes or so before I saw that look that he was gonna blow. He said "fuck.. you're so tight... I'm gonna blow already", and within seconds a huge mass of jizz was flowing inside me and dripping out my ass.

He was so thick and hard... and i thought to myself. .. "This is it, I've been pozzed" and took a sigh of relief after he pulled out.. It wasn't even a minute before he turned to me and said "I'm still so fucking hard... I need to fuck you again.." and lifted my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me a second time. This time he lasted for almost 20 minutes before he shot another huge load inside of me. This time I came as well. When I got up i was so sore. Took a rest and had a drink and a smoke. The other guests started flocking around me and trying to get a turn,but I was too sore to go again. I watched a few other guys get creamed before i had to go.

At the end of the night I went back to get my clothes, and i started to take off the borrowed underwear now stained with the dried up jizz that had been leaking from my ass, and my guy said "hey... don't take those off.. I want you to keep those as a souvenir" and i just put on my dry clothes over his cum stained underwear and he said by with "next time you're in town give me a call and we'll do it again"

I was on a high from what I had done, and went for my test about 5 months later. Still neg- but I had figured out how to get poz guys to fuck me and that profile is not getting deleted until everything on it is true.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...