[2 Pigs] nyc flip fucking again with the bareback twink part three

AnonStory

I hooked up with "Oscar" the cute Dominican twink one more time over the holidays. Maybe you will find this ridiculous coming from a big slut like me, but it was a really nice fuck. Very special, very erotic. I guess I shouldn’t even say fuck, it was more like sex. (I don’t want to say “making love” because then I’m sure you’d all be gagging and I’d have to turn this blog into Matt & Dan’s Hallmark Adventures.)

He’s such a little cutie. The texts he sends me are full of “idk”s and “hehe”s and “lol”s. And he loves loves loves to make out. I don’t know how long we stood by my door kissing and making out before I said we should take this to the bedroom.

Laying under the covers with him is the nicest feeling. His body is completely smooth. He’s short and slender, so I can wrap my arms around him and just hold him. The sex this time went a lot like our first time, with lots of kissing and sucking, and then he was lifting my legs and and licking my balls and tonguing my ass.

When he came back up and started kissing me, I took his cock and guided it to my ass. I was lubed only with spit, and his cock is pretty fat, so he didn’t get it all the way in, but that’s how he started fucking me. When we weren’t kissing I had my arms wrapped around him or pulling his ass to make his thrusts go even deeper.

He fucked me steady, not too slow, not too fast, and when he said, “I’m going to cum,” I said, “do it, cum in me” and soon I heard him moan and I knew I was getting his big Dominican cumload inside me. And I knew it was big because I’d seen it before, when it splashed all over his stomach last time.

I cleaned off his cock with my tongue, and then we kissed again. By this time I was horny as fuck. I had a 5-day load and I was so hard. I asked him if I could fuck him now and he said yes, with his goofy grin.

I turned him over, spit on his hole, licked him a bit, then lubed him and my cock, and put my cock up against his hole. He has one of the tightest holes I’ve ever fucked, and it was so hard to get inside. The last time he was so tight I couldn’t even get in. This time I had to push so hard before finally my head popped inside.

I could tell it hurt him a lot, and he wasn’t using poppers, so I had to take it really really slowly. I had to pull out once and give it another go. But soon I had most of my cock inside his beautiful ass. I worked up a very slow rhythm; I couldn’t go too fast or too deep without hurting him. But soon he started telling me that it was feeling really good, moaning softly.

I started to get really close. “Do you like it? Does it feel good?” He answered YES, and I kept fucking, each time pushing my bare cock a little deeper up his ass. I was getting close. Do I pull out or do I cum inside… I decided to ask him. “I’m getting close… It feels so good….Do you want me to cum inside you?” and he said, “yes.” I leaned in and kissed him and said, “I’m gonna cum” and then started unloading my babies.

We didn’t have much time for pillow talk or cuddling unfortunately, because he had to get back home to his parents. I really wanted him to spend the night, thinking how nice it would be to cuddle, sleep, then wake up and maybe fuck some more, and wake up in the morning with him next to me.

I wanted to ask him how he'd gone from being a good boy to going out and hitting up random people online for bareback sex, but didn’t know how to bring it up.

He got dressed and left, still carrying my cum. I don’t know if he kept it inside all night, but I sure tried to keep his babies inside me. But they were squirming around too much and I had to let them go after just a few hours. A huge load, like I’d suspected.

I got a text from the other day, telling me how much he missed me.

I can't wait for spring break!5486372999613260578-4680888748702179300?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.