[Life In The Raw] @cumhungrynick, the sequel

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Today, @cumhungrynick(twitter) also ladmad from BBRT wanted to break his record of 8 cumloads in his hole. I texted a buddy that whores out bottoms and he sent out a text blast, I contacted tops i knew from BBRT and gave them the location, I got there around 1pm, and one top was fucking his hole, and another was jacking off. The top shot his load, and ran a red marker on his bubbled cheeks.

The first load of the day, the other top, one that I have played with a few times, dived into his load, he loves eating cumsloppy ass as much as I do.

We took turns fucking his bubbled butt, and another top showed up, the three of us took turns ravaging his ass, pinning him down, putting him on his back, fucking him doggy style, as i was fucking him, my buddy told me to pull out, and he emptied his load into his ass. the other top then fucked him and came inside of him.

I then drilled his ass, until I had shot a load deep into his ass.

I left, went home, got back on my computer, a got two more tops to breed him.

I went back around 4:30, by this time, he had swallowed a load, and taken 11 in his ass.

I dove in and began eating him out, another top came in and watched me fuck him, finally the top began fucking his ass, one of the tops thom earlier showed up, and once again, he had 3 tops using his hole. He kept trading off on his hole, churing in those cumloads, putting him in whatever position we wanted to, using him as our cumdump.

We wrote WHORE, SLUT, CUMDUMP, NO LOAD REFUSED on his ass cheeks, along with the tally marks that he had accumulated. Then the top from earlier shot into his mouth, and the other top used him until he bred his ass, his hole, humming with a fresh load of sperm, was just perfect for me to dive into, and breed. I pounded him on his stomach until I came deep in his hole.

He said he wants to come back to the USA as soon as he can.

I cannot wait.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.