[BikeGuy13] Fucked On a Work Call

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

I got the first load of 2013 from the same guy who provided the last load of 2012.

He wanted to fuck, and well, I wanted to be fucked. Simple as that.

The only problem was that I had back to back work meetings, even though they'd be telephonic and taken from the home office. I still had to participate, so I originally told him I could not meet.

He is nothing if not persistent. He asked if he kept it quiet and said nothing, could he fuck me while I was on the phone. I hesitated for a bit then finally relented. Sure it was risky, but when sex drives run high, one does things they might not ought to do.

I left my office door unlocked and was on the phone when he arrived. He was dressed causally - sweater, tie, dress shirt, dressed up trousers, but not suit pants.

I thought he'd be hard, with the scene we'd set up, but he wasn't. I stroked the dick he let out of his fly. And make no mistake, that is as close as he came to undressing. I couldn't mute my phone, but went down to my knees and silently as possible sucked his cock. He was quiet as a mouse.

He went hard. 7" of dick with a slight upward curve.

I stood up, my pants went down, I bent over. Simple.

He was behind me. The phone was still active when he entered me. I kept it quiet, so did he.

It did get to the point where I wasn't needed for some part of the call and put it on mute. We got a little noisier, but not by a lot.

He does a good job fucking, and I think I do a good job getting fucked - though at one point he just stopped moving and I ended up fucking myself on his cock. He liked that. Hell, I liked it too - but there is something about having an active top, but I'm good with mixing it up.

I was able to stay on mute for a while - at least until he hit the point of no return and dumped a nut up my ass. I squeezed that shaft for good measure, milking every drop out of it.

As soon as he withdrew, I was needed on my call....he went to straighten up a bit. The call ended and he let himself out.

I kept him inside.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.