[Spreading My Legs] THREE-WAY FLIP-FUCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Driving through the adult bookstore parking lot didn't look very promising. Only a few cars in the lot and I had only seen guys going in that didn't appeal to me. I decided to park and wait in the car a bit to see if anyone would show up. My text alert rings so I check it. It is a text from the two guys in Michigan that I have played with a few times before (see previous posts including Barn 3-Way) wanting to know if I was free that afternoon and looking to play. I texted them back yes and headed their way.

I arrived about a half hour later and was greeted at the door by Tony. He has the most amazing blue eyes and is a great kisser. We make out for a bit inside the doorway while feeling each other up. Soon we head back to the bedroom where Chuck is on all four naked ready to be fucked. Stripping down while making out and rubbing Chuck's hole got my dick rock hard. I leaned forward and starting eating his asshole while Tony dropped to his knees and sucked my cock.

I took my wet cock from his mouth and slowly starting mounting Chuck's hole. His pussy opened up as he moaned and I felt the warmth surround my dick and I sank deep inside. Tony was soon behind me licking my hole and lubing up his dick. Passing me the popper bottle, Tony raised up and lined his raw cock against my hole and pushed forward. He has a thick cock but after a hit of poppers, his cock was splitting my hole and was soon fucking me into Chuck.

Not wanting to cum too soon, I backed out of Chuck as Tony's cock plopped out my my hole. Tony then started fucking Chuck fast and hard. I got behind Chuck and watched as his ass pounded Chuck. Soon my tongue found it's way into Tony's ass and started licking his tasty hole on the back thrusts. Tony reached up and grabbed some lube and started rubbing it on his hole. I had never fucked him. He had always said he was a top and just wanted to share Chuck with others so I had never attempted to fuck him.

I spit on my hard pole and climbed up on Tony and poked my cock at his lube covered butthole. Tony stopped fucking Chuck (but his cock was still inside him) and took a hit of poppers as I forced my dick past the tight pucker and slowly started fucking Chuck. His ass felt amazing as well and we did the sandwich thing for a bit before separating.

I watched as Tony started fucking Chuck again and even got down and licked his shaft as it was going in and out of his hole. Jacking off, I felt my nuts tightened and knew I was close to blowing my load. I told Tony and he pulled out as I slammed my cock back into Chuck and a few thrusts later was unloading my seed into him. Tony quickly pushed his cock in as I pulled out and fucked his load deep into Chuck.

Getting dressed as Chuck was still on all fours, I took a couple pics of his creampie, slapped him on the ass and went for the door. Tony and I made out a bit before I left.

This site isn't letting me post pics or videos right now so will check back later this week and try to get the pics and vids posted from the day on here soon.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.