[Sperm Pig] You broke up? Damn.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I have a fuck buddy who recently broke up with his boyfriend. And now I find myself less interested in sex with him.

I mean, the sex is still good. He’s got 7 inches and he drops a good load in me. But the “thrill” has gone a bit.

For one thing, the sex is always the same routine. He comes over, I buzz him up, he walks in and finds me ass up on my bed. He makes me suck him to get him hard, then we lube and popper up, he fucks me doggy, cums, and leaves.

Kind of straightforward and blah.

What made it extra fun and exciting (for both of us) was that he was cheating on his bf with me. And raw!

He and his ex would get online and look for playmates, but “always together, always safe”. Unless I found my fb on alone.

It was generally right after work as his ex worked later than he. We’d see each other online, he’d hit me up and be over in 10 minutes to bust his nut.

We also got into a bit of dirty talk during. About how his bf was a condom nazi and it felt so good to be so bad and rawfuck me.

I’d egg him on, asking for his raw load in my ass. Begging him to do what he was driven to do that his bf wouldn’t allow.

When he would blow inside me, it was so damn hot!

But now that he’s single? It’s just another top dumping his seed in me. Which just isn’t as much fun.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.